Dining table covered in papers?
    Kitchen counter covered in schoolwork?
    Can’t even see the fridge door?
    Then you need…

THE HOMEWORK CADDY!
    HANG IT! FILE IT! ORGANIZE IT!

CONTACT ME NOW:
    LEN MANALO 0922-8536927

A clever all-in-one hanging folder system to organize your child’s schoolwork and books that lie all over the kitchen counter, stuck to the fridge door or (unfortunately) dumped in the recycling bin. The Homework Caddy was created to eliminate all tho clutter, while at the same time helping with appointment setting and meeting scheduling.

The Homework Caddy is one of the most innovative organizational tools that I’ve ever run across for children. As parents we have access to laptops, file cabinets with file folders and labels, but our children are left with very little to keep their school work in order. That’s why I was thrilled to discover The Homework Caddy. It’s just the right size, style and function for children to keep their school work organized. It was even awarded the 2012 Product of the Year Award by Creative Child Magazine.

The Homework Caddy was created by a mother of three who needed an innovative solution to the papers, books and school projects constantly accumulating on the horizontal surfaces in her house. It specifically addresses all the organization needs most school kids (and their parents face). Best of all – it does this in almost no space at all! It is designed to fit on the back of most standard bedroom or closet doors. It measures 28 inches wide by 36 inches tall. Now you too can turn this bit of unused space into your children’s homework organization center!

The Homework Caddy has everything
    you need to get started organizing right away

Contains:
    1 Magnetic Dry Erase Board
    with notes and calendar section

1 Large Center Display Window
    suitable for lunch menus or schedule display

2 Clear Plastic Supply Pockets
    perfect for pencils, erasers,
    rulers, glues sticks and more

4 Legal Size File Pockets
    with insertable labels for homework,
    papers, library books, forms, etc.

2 Bottom Velcro Straps
    for poster board project storage

Made With Durable Material
    to stand up for years of use

Excludes:
    Dry Erase Marker & Wall Hooks

Hang It! File It! Organize It!
    Clear The Clutter!

Organize homework. Keep track of school dates and appointments
    Your kids will become more organized!
    Designed to fit a standard door frame.
    The Homework Caddy measures 28″w x 36″h
    Made of durable material
    Place it on a wall or behind the door
    Makes a great gift!
    Appropriate for school aged children from pre-k to high school
    Vibrant Colours Combinations

Last edited by grifter127; 05-22-2013 at 04:19 AM. Reason: SOLD OUT

With the writing of the essay, I think everyone has already figured it out, but what about the scientific papers that are in universities ?. For example, I very often wrote scientific papers during my studies and I did not always have a successful experience of submitting my work on time, in the last years of my studies I wondered if I could delegate the writing of my work and after a long search I came across an online service that helped students write their chemistry assignment

Hello everyone, in addition to the humanities, universities also have technical subjects when studying them, students also have difficulties, when I was a student I actively studied the programming language java sometimes I needed help with doing do my java homework and I contacted online services that did my homework instead of me

Hello. When looking for a writing service to assist you with your essay, it is crucial that you choose the one that offers a price that is reasonable for the service you require https://collegeessayhelp.pro/ . A good writing service will understand that you're on a budget and should offer a money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied with their work. You should also consider the customer support team's experience and whether they're available round the clock.

Thanks for the advice

6.    Advertisement