Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default What message do you like to tell sa imu wife/husband or bf/gf?

share mo diria.. sugdan nko.

to my bokylove, I Love our life together. thank you for all the love and for giving me such a wonderful family. there's nothing else i can ask for.

I love you mwah

i always here for you specially when you are in big problems i wont never let you go cause i can't forgive myself if i let u go..i love you for not because that's what i feel..i love you its because u made me perfectly inlove wid you..hehehe..char..^^

hubby dear, ka weird sa pamahaw satua anak, gayoghurt og itlog. moslim na jud ni xa hapit, wish granted na dayn nmu.

Bes you don't complete me. For me you are like the bond that keeps me from falling apart..

ka sweet ni TS.... swerte kaau ka TS...

Daddy! Akong Flavio ang Panday! kung pwede pa ma tag imung name dri preha sa FB na tag na tika! HAHAHA! I LOVE YOU soooooo MUCH! Huwata mi ni flavio gamay kay hapit nta magkuyog 3. You and Gian are the BEST thing that God has given! Priceless Happiness! Mwuah!

Blog Entries
    Sweet man kaau si TS..

extrahot and supermarionism, paghagbong sab mog mensahe dria sa inyuhang kapikas sa kasing-kasing

On topic: get well soon boky! dalia ra gud kaau nimo matakdan og sip on og ubo.

I'm about to propose naman sad sa akong GF. So, let's just see if mo work ba ni akong script

xxx, we've traversed this pathway of love for years now. We've surpassed bumps and turmoils along the way.
    I went weary at some point, yet you kept me strong.
    I went dull, yet you're there to enlighten my day.
    I felt weaken and about to get tempted, but the thought of you and your smile kept me to the right path.
    I could have fallen long time ago, but you kept staying ahead of me to hold me as I fall down.

It's never easy to find someone who cares the way you do. Who loves the way you love.
    It is so easy to find a good looking woman, but it isn't easy to find a heart and will as caring as your's.
    It isn't so easy to look for you, and I'll never, ever allow you to be taken away from me. Never.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast