Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by butitoy View Post
    ur board has

so make that 4 x 8GB DDR3 1600 CL9 RAM and make use of the quad channel RAM slots
    +1 pod ko ani. mao ni sila ang mga banggiitan dri.

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_joy View Post
    ^ what is your main purpose for this rig bro? if purely gaming, i recommend that you'll go the other route... Z77 based mobo then i7-3770K para you'll have the fastest LGA1155 thats currently available... you can save huge amount of money and add it for the monster GPU purchase... then SLI pa gyud (plan man ka'g nVidia)... if you're application is mostly on video encoding... then, you are better off on your 1st choice... on the SB-E CPUs... pero, gamay2x ra sila'g performance difference as reported on the review...

also in the review, it showed that the i5-3570K is also an animal that shines and worth spankin'... hehehe...

below is a link for reference...

Intel Core i7-3770K Image Editing and Video Encoding | bit-tech.net
    I can go with few gaming if the rig is setup,
    but more of a 3D editing and photoshop and programming as well.

Usahay mag video edit pud ko samut na naa'y ipa-edit ako papa nga wa diri wa ngadto..

Quote Originally Posted by butitoy View Post
    ur board has

so make that 4 x 8GB DDR3 1600 CL9 RAM and make use of the quad channel RAM slots
    Hi bro butitoy, how much kaha na xa? asa ta ka palit?

^ ah i see... for your apps bro, go with your 1st choice... the i7-3930K... maka benefit gyud ka's raw power sa SB-E... that's the best CPU for you...

but, sa photo editing, mas better man ang performance ang i7-3770K as reviewed... ah, you can pick for your poison... if the budget is not a constraint, choose the best... hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_joy View Post
    ^ ah i see... for your apps bro, go with your 1st choice... the i7-3930K... maka benefit gyud ka's raw power sa SB-E... that's the best CPU for you...

but, sa photo editing, mas better man ang performance ang i7-3770K as reviewed... ah, you can pick for your poison... if the budget is not a constraint, choose the best... hehehe...
    Thanks bro. I can still go with 3770 siguro, pero i'll check the prices later.

I'll still stick to NZXT Phantom 820 though. really fall in love on the case at first sight..

Any advice on which motherboard goes best for i7-3770k bro? appreciate much your help. thanks.

^ you're welcome bro...

that's a nice move bro... i'm not that particular on the mobo's brand... i used an Asrock Fatality Z77 Pro... there are handful of brands and their models to choose from... to name 2 brands... Asrock's Extreme Z77 series as well as Asus Z77 series... the series are available locally... for the GPU, you can never go wrong with the GTX 660 Ti SLI... i also used a pair here... its inno3D GTX 660 Ti iChiLL Dragon Edition... its factory OC'ed and had further made manual OC to squeeze out more juice from the pair... each GPU is now performing in the realm of the GTX 670 reference design...

4 x 8GB DDR3 Quad Channel 1600MHz RAM can be oredered here sa cebu through ( i believe )

Nulbax

Andz of Cebu Appliance

Insotech

etc.

or sa TPC pud

Quote Originally Posted by stealthghost View Post
    I can go with few gaming if the rig is setup,
    but more of a 3D editing and photoshop and programming as well.

Usahay mag video edit pud ko samut na naa'y ipa-edit ako papa nga wa diri wa ngadto..

Hi bro butitoy, how much kaha na xa? asa ta ka palit?
    by 3D Editing, meaning igo raka mo add like sa mga textures? Dili ikaw ang model ug mo render ani? If not go with 3770 or the "K" and for the board itself there a lot of options to choose from EVGA(this board really is For The Win hahahaha), ASUS, MSI, Asrock and plenty more. Plan lang ug tarong basin maibog ka sa mga board with many expansion slot nya diay 2 ka pci-e ra ang gamiton nahug rag kag gasto ug dako for the eye candy.

Quote Originally Posted by senpai91 View Post
    by 3D Editing, meaning igo raka mo add like sa mga textures? Dili ikaw ang model ug mo render ani? If not go with 3770 or the "K" and for the board itself there a lot of options to choose from EVGA(this board really is For The Win hahahaha), ASUS, MSI, Asrock and plenty more. Plan lang ug tarong basin maibog ka sa mga board with many expansion slot nya diay 2 ka pci-e ra ang gamiton nahug rag kag gasto ug dako for the eye candy.
    ako mo-edit bro, render, and tanan2x.. kay mao na akong part sa akong gi-hinay2x og sugod nga business..

anyways, we'll see later sa mga reviews kay mag basa2x ko online about 3770 and Z77 boards..

ganahan pud ko mag games bro og mag sli/x-fire (sauna pa), daghan ko plano, but I want my pc able to cater sa mga sagul2x nga ganahan nako buhaton, kay depends on my schedule tanan akong buhaton.

like if i have a project, need nako ang faster rendering sa 3D or compiling sa mga programs..
    Then if wala kaayu ko buhaton, mag games dayon, unya kung wa'y lingaw, movie2x lang..

actually, I love the board because it has everything on it, not just with PCI-E slots, but Wifi and bluetooth, dual Gigabit LAN and for future purposes, not para sa current purchase. basin d.i maka afford na ko og upgrade og parts, then I won't have to worry on buying new mobo..
    Last edited by stealthghost; 04-23-2013 at 09:13 PM.

better stick with LGA2011

it will stick longer in the market than the 1155 ( a replacement 1150 is already underway , HASWELL that is )

and on serious multitasking heavy works , the magic of the quad channel is very handy

Quote Originally Posted by stealthghost View Post
    ako mo-edit bro, render, and tanan2x.. kay mao na akong part sa akong gi-hinay2x og sugod nga business..

anyways, we'll see later sa mga reviews kay mag basa2x ko online about 3770 and Z77 boards..

ganahan pud ko mag games bro og mag sli/x-fire (sauna pa), daghan ko plano, but I want my pc able to cater sa mga sagul2x nga ganahan nako buhaton, kay depends on my schedule tanan akong buhaton.

like if i have a project, need nako ang faster rendering sa 3D or compiling sa mga programs..
    Then if wala kaayu ko buhaton, mag games dayon, unya kung wa'y lingaw, movie2x lang..

actually, I love the board because it has everything on it, not just with PCI-E slots, but Wifi and bluetooth, dual Gigabit LAN and for future purposes, not para sa current purchase. basin d.i maka afford na ko og upgrade og parts, then I won't have to worry on buying new mobo..
    if that's the case better but the 2011 and the 3930k better for multi-tasking. you could also good to amd's offers the FX 8 its a 8-core processor and it comes cheap too.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast