Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Maximize performance of Vid Card.

Guys, how do i maximize the performance of my Vid card. i have a P4, 1gb pc400 ram, 256 mb Geforce4 6800GT by BFG but my nba live 2005 is still crappy when i turn on Anistrophic filtering.. is this normal? all other video details is on high. please let me know. and if you have suggestions, feel free to write it down! hope you could help. good day.

Default Re: Maximize performance of Vid Card.

nVidia suks like HELL... change ur VC to ATi

hatagi nalang sya advice bro hehe rather than changing

pls reinstall your operating system. then after the fresh OS, install your nba live to be priorities by your registry access.

the problem is not on your video card, it is on your OS kernel between the driver of your hardware accessing by nba live,
    my suggestion above is the best solution, the purpose is the page indexing of your driver accessed by nbalive can be priorities by the kernel, because the index of the registry is directly pointed by your high level game software.

this cannot be repaired by checking the registry, this can solve by refreshing the registry settings.... that's why you are going to reinstall a fresh operating system.

Try changing your card drivers to Nvidia Omega driver...

Quote Originally Posted by hubaga_ate_oi
    pls reinstall your operating system. then after the fresh OS, install your nba live to be priorities by your registry access.

the problem is not on your video card, it is on your OS kernel between the driver of your hardware accessing by nba live,
    my suggestion above is the best solution, the purpose is the page indexing of your driver accessed by nbalive can be priorities by the kernel, because the index of the registry is directly pointed by your high level game software.

this cannot be repaired by checking the registry, this can solve by refreshing the registry settings.... that's why you are going to reinstall a fresh operating system.
    is this true? hmmmmm.... can you please give me links on this ... new pa ni sa akoa
    ALONE:Hated and Punished

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...efreg_192r.asp

this site views the same way of gaming intellegence

Blog Entries

try modded drivers. do this at your own risk

Elite Member Platinum Member gregggy_ph's Avatar

nice vc sir... wat s ur current res?wats d settings of ur af/aa?......skip d modded drivers coz some jus causes instability due to certain optimizations..imho jus use d latest forceware drivers 1st..

koto: d fx series surely sucks..but they came back wit d better 6 series...and of cors d latest 7 series...dats f u stil dont know..pls read reviews/benchies 1st...and btw tell it to them thousands of 6600gt users...hehe

any1 tried hubaga's suggestion?

i thought registery is used mainly for software settings..i wonder how the registry affects the VC performance...my suggestion is get rid of those software that eats to much memory and cpu time especially those software that stays on the background, defrag your hardisk, update your driver and maybe apply new patch for your NBA live and scan your pc for possible spyware, trojans and viruses..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast