Page 177 of 224 FirstFirst ... 167174175176177178179180187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2232

Quote Originally Posted by medwarc View Post
    In layman's term sis, si Kaiser(healthcare) is mao ni ang mu bayad during ma admit sa hospital while si health insurance, mao na ang para sa re imbursement. Site lang tag example, si Mr. A na hospital then wala syay healthcare but naa syay health insurance. Since wala syay healthcare, so cash jud ang pagbayad niya sa hospital. But naa man syay health insurance, bayaran si Mr. A sa tanan nagastos niya sa hospital. Mao na ang basic logic sis but of course naa pa nay mga technicality like pre-existing, etc.
    ah ok sir, salamat sa reply.
    sir ask lang ko ug advice unta nimo kung unsa mas maau. plan man gud nako kuhaan akong mama ug insurance.pero since nadifferentiate na nimo ang healthcare ug insurance, unsa mas maau para sa akong mama sir?
    as of now naa syay philhealth,GSIS, ug naa koy giinvest uitf under sa iyang name. ug im planning puhon nga ihatag nlng niya ang fund nya mag open nlng ko puhon ug akoa mismo ang name.

ok ra ba sir nga Healthcare lng ako kuhaon for my mother?nya pila sad bayad minimum monthly.

thanks kaayo.

Work experience: 2 years abroad as a nurse*
    Savings:*PH*account: 230k, dollar acct account: 500US
    Tangible assets: laptop, cellphones, tablet, mirrorless camera, gshocks watch collections
    income: 50k-60k/month

Quote Originally Posted by ashley85 View Post
    guys naa lang ko question, need ba gyud ang insurance?
    kamo dri mga dagko na ug savings, did u guys invested in health or life insurance? did u already have a memorial plan, in case of emergency?

coz ive read posts about their savings, just want to ask if nag invest na ba sad mo ani aside from traditional businesses ninyo and paper assets.

thanks.
    Since Life is unpredictable, we may need insurance. Note that, kaning mga insurance companies they earn because of our money as well. Take for example sa mga insurance sa Cars, because driving is very unpredictable, then if mabangga imo sakyanan kung dili ka ganahan ikaw mugasto if maaksidente then palit insurance.

NOTE: Car insurance is less complex as Life insurance!

Car Insurance they will ask you if:
    > Do you want to cover all passengers? or just driver?
    > Do you want to cover the damage on third party (or imo nabanggaan?)
    > Own Damage? whether negligence nimo or na vandalize imo sakyanan.
    > Acts of God? Baha, etc.

Each of them has corresponding cost, so the more coverage the higher you pay.

Sa Life insurance ingon ana pud, the most basic is Term Insurance. the cheapest one like what they posted, maybe a few thousand lang then covered ka upto 1M. pero ang question is:
    > What if dili ka mamatay, ma ospital lang ka ganahan ba ka ma cover ang gasto?
    > what if na baldado lang ka?
    > what if wala ka maaksidente pero na diagnose ka Stage 1 Cancer na pwede ma cure ganahan ka ma cover na sila mga illness?
    > what if walay mahitabo nimo ganahan ba ka mutubo imo kwarta? (added components of life insurance nowadays)

tanan na sila naay cost, and ang kalahian lang ani sa mga Financial Inst/Ins Companies, ila ra nang gi gitimpla timpla. daghan area sa imong life na pwede nimo ipa cover.

now your question is do you need it? If you can take the risk then you don't need it, if you can't then you might as well get one. And if you ask me do i have one? I have a lot. of course it started with one policy then when your life prospers you wanted to protect what you have meaning, if ever something happen to me masakit ko i dont want to spend for it from my Savings or selling my assets, therefore i have equivalent insurance to pay for it, and if i die, I want to maintain the lifestyle of my love ones thus i insure myself (higher coverage) so that when im gone, they will be able to maintain their existing lifestyle since ako man ang bread winner therefore wala na silay income ig wala ko, therefore i have to insure myself to an amount projected na dili sad back to zero ako mabilin na loved ones.

kung sa auto man gani, kung ang imong car worth 2M, imo jud ipa insure as 2M, kay kung under valued imo car insured as 1M ra, what if kawaton na or ma total wreck? sugot ka iuli sa imoha 1M ra? but there are people who are willing to take the risks and undervalue it, because they dont want to pay higher insurance premiums.

so ang tubag sa imo pangutana siguro is.... can you take the risk?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil13 View Post
    Work experience: 2 years abroad as a nurse*
    Savings:*PH*account: 230k, dollar acct account: 500US
    Tangible assets: laptop, cellphones, tablet, mirrorless camera, gshocks watch collections
    income: 50k-60k/month
    Nice! i will google that mirrorless camera... it's my first time to hear it!

lensless d ay lol.

Quote Originally Posted by dhemps View Post
    Since Life is unpredictable, we may need insurance. Note that, kaning mga insurance companies they earn because of our money as well. Take for example sa mga insurance sa Cars, because driving is very unpredictable, then if mabangga imo sakyanan kung dili ka ganahan ikaw mugasto if maaksidente then palit insurance.

NOTE: Car insurance is less complex as Life insurance!

Car Insurance they will ask you if:
    > Do you want to cover all passengers? or just driver?
    > Do you want to cover the damage on third party (or imo nabanggaan?)
    > Own Damage? whether negligence nimo or na vandalize imo sakyanan.
    > Acts of God? Baha, etc.

Each of them has corresponding cost, so the more coverage the higher you pay.

Sa Life insurance ingon ana pud, the most basic is Term Insurance. the cheapest one like what they posted, maybe a few thousand lang then covered ka upto 1M. pero ang question is:
    > What if dili ka mamatay, ma ospital lang ka ganahan ba ka ma cover ang gasto?
    > what if na baldado lang ka?
    > what if wala ka maaksidente pero na diagnose ka Stage 1 Cancer na pwede ma cure ganahan ka ma cover na sila mga illness?
    > what if walay mahitabo nimo ganahan ba ka mutubo imo kwarta? (added components of life insurance nowadays)

tanan na sila naay cost, and ang kalahian lang ani sa mga Financial Inst/Ins Companies, ila ra nang gi gitimpla timpla. daghan area sa imong life na pwede nimo ipa cover.

now your question is do you need it? If you can take the risk then you don't need it, if you can't then you might as well get one. And if you ask me do i have one? I have a lot. of course it started with one policy then when your life prospers you wanted to protect what you have meaning, if ever something happen to me masakit ko i dont want to spend for it from my Savings or selling my assets, therefore i have equivalent insurance to pay for it, and if i die, I want to maintain the lifestyle of my love ones thus i insure myself (higher coverage) so that when im gone, they will be able to maintain their existing lifestyle since ako man ang bread winner therefore wala na silay income ig wala ko, therefore i have to insure myself to an amount projected na dili sad back to zero ako mabilin na loved ones.

kung sa auto man gani, kung ang imong car worth 2M, imo jud ipa insure as 2M, kay kung under valued imo car insured as 1M ra, what if kawaton na or ma total wreck? sugot ka iuli sa imoha 1M ra? but there are people who are willing to take the risks and undervalue it, because they dont want to pay higher insurance premiums.

so ang tubag sa imo pangutana siguro is.... can you take the risk?

- - - Updated - - -

Nice! i will google that mirrorless camera... it's my first time to hear it!
    Sir unsay insurance company nimo? When i had my vacation there I was thinking of getting an insurance or whatever they called it sa BDO Generali Philippines but I was hesitant kay mahadlok ko basin mapareho sa unsa to nga insurance company nga na bankrupt then til now wa mabayari ang mga holders.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedevil13 View Post
    Sir unsay insurance company nimo? When i had my vacation there I was thinking of getting an insurance or whatever they called it sa BDO Generali Philippines but I was hesitant kay mahadlok ko basin mapareho sa unsa to nga insurance company nga na bankrupt then til now wa mabayari ang mga holders.
    I think Pruential to bro pero di na ko kanumdom sa specific company name jud kay daghan man life insurance/assurance nga naay company name nga Prudential. I suggest pili na lang bisag sa top 5 life insurance.

my mom died when I was in hi skul and she was d bread winner.gud thing naa xa insurance and memorial plan
    didto ko naka ingon dat gamit gyud diay kaayo ang insurance.wla mi ngkaboang sa mga gastos ky everything is covered.nkahuman pa mi tanan skwela.when I hd my first job palit dayon ko life insurance.I nw hv a family n my own.lisod au ang budget bt insurance is part of my budget.ng invest sad ko.

About investment I want to invest mintras naa pay trabaho. Unsa ug asa man nindot mo invest? I dont have any idea about stock market jud.

I hv friends from sunlife axa philam img.bt I will ask ol dr proposal and compare wats best for me w a gud price as well.ni apil ko seminar img.5day seminar abt investment ...stocks bonds equity mutual fund etc.at least u hv a clear mind abt investment

11.    Advertisement