Page 198 of 224 FirstFirst ... 188195196197198199200201208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2232

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_joy View Post
    korek gyud ni... naa ni sa atoang paningkamot, pag-ampo ug ang grasya na gikan sa Taas... if naa ta's ubos, kun naa lang chance to better ourselves, then why not dba? likay lang gyud ta's mga temptaston's kinabuhi ug kun naa ta'g grasya, mag pasalamat ta ug mag share pud ta's uban... charing... hehehehe... this is true baya gyud... "the more we give, the more shall we receive"...

ako, dili ko gikan sa dato na pamilya... working class lang ang parents nako... pero, naa man ko'y dream and I had worked and pray for my dream to become a reality and hinay2x, one dream to another, na realize gyud sila...

so, let's plan kun usa ang atoang gusto'ng mahitabo sa atoang kinabuhi then work for it... and let's not forget to pray and thank God for all the blessing that we received and even thanked Him sa atoang mga gipangayo pero wla pa niya gihatag...
    Amen!!! amen!!! tinuod gyud ni...

si Bill gates man guro to nag-ingon na if you were born poor, its not your mistake. if you die poor, its your mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_joy View Post
    ug kun naa ta'g grasya, mag pasalamat ta ug mag share pud ta's uban... charing... hehehehe... this is true baya gyud... "the more we give, the more shall we receive"...
    Agree ko sir. You will be blessed with more jud if mo give back ka bisag sa ginagmay nga paagi.

23, 15K sa bank, 20K sa MF..

negative pa intawn kay gi butang tanan sa business... mayta pohon maka bawi.

naa ko pangutana about sa stocks investing.

1. What if ang company nga imong gi investan ug stock points na bankrupt, unsa mahitabo sa imong gi invest nga stocks?
    2. What if ang online broker (like COL financial) stops operating in the future, what will happen to my stocks invested?

nakapangutana ko ani kay planning unta ko mo invest for a long term strategy. Thanks sa mga mureply.

Quote Originally Posted by Emax View Post
    naa ko pangutana about sa stocks investing.

1. What if ang company nga imong gi investan ug stock points na bankrupt, unsa mahitabo sa imong gi invest nga stocks?
    2. What if ang online broker (like COL financial) stops operating in the future, what will happen to my stocks invested?

nakapangutana ko ani kay planning unta ko mo invest for a long term strategy. Thanks sa mga mureply.
    Afaik,
    1. If the company goes bankrupt, they will have to delist, and once a stock becomes delisted, you cant trade the shares in the market anymore. That means if you want to sell after delisting, you could incur capital gain tax if you could find a personal buyer willing to buy those delisted shares.

2. Your stocks to be transferred to another stockbroker. But you can decide and ask PSE to find another one for you if you don’t like the stockbroker that they are recommending you. However, be wary of the remainig cash balance in your portfolio since it can't be recovered unless the liquidated assets of the stockbrokerage can pay for the "cash" ( which I doubt - corporate bankrupty naman gud)

You may also choose to uplift your stock investments so that a stock certificate can be issued to you. This is good if you intend to hold your investment for some time. You always have the option to have your stock investments uplifted, in which case a stock certificate will be issued in your name, which you can take and safekeep yourself. It will make selling your shares a little harder because of the extra step of lodging the certificate later, but if your intention is to hold the investment for a while, getting a stock certificate gets your shares out of the hands of the broker and into yours. And there is a complex process if you want to sell your shares the moment your stock certificate gets lost.

Quote Originally Posted by cyphered View Post
    Afaik,
    1. If the company goes bankrupt, they will have to delist, and once a stock becomes delisted, you cant trade the shares in the market anymore. That means if you want to sell after delisting, you could incur capital gain tax if you could find a personal buyer willing to buy those delisted shares.

2. Your stocks to be transferred to another stockbroker. But you can decide and ask PSE to find another one for you if you don’t like the stockbroker that they are recommending you. However, be wary of the remainig cash balance in your portfolio since it can't be recovered unless the liquidated assets of the stockbrokerage can pay for the "cash" ( which I doubt - corporate bankrupty naman gud)

You may also choose to uplift your stock investments so that a stock certificate can be issued to you. This is good if you intend to hold your investment for some time. You always have the option to have your stock investments uplifted, in which case a stock certificate will be issued in your name, which you can take and safekeep yourself. It will make selling your shares a little harder because of the extra step of lodging the certificate later, but if your intention is to hold the investment for a while, getting a stock certificate gets your shares out of the hands of the broker and into yours. And there is a complex process if you want to sell your shares the moment your stock certificate gets lost.
    Thanks for addressing my questions. Sa akoang no.2 question, naa ra gihapon to ang mga stocks bisag ang online broker wala na? If mag change ug broker, unsa pd ang style sa pagtransfer from previous broker to the new one? If for example dili na online nga stockbroker.

3. About Buy and Hold strategy, for example mupalit ko ug daghan stocks for a long term (10 years) investment, dili na nako hilabtan or dili na i check, dili ba na mo hunong ug gain? Naa man gd niingon nga ma dormant kuno kung walay activity for 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Emax View Post
    Thanks for addressing my questions. Sa akoang no.2 question, naa ra gihapon to ang mga stocks bisag ang online broker wala na? If mag change ug broker, unsa pd ang style sa pagtransfer from previous broker to the new one? If for example dili na online nga stockbroker.

3. About Buy and Hold strategy, for example mupalit ko ug daghan stocks for a long term (10 years) investment, dili na nako hilabtan or dili na i check, dili ba na mo hunong ug gain? Naa man gd niingon nga ma dormant kuno kung walay activity for 3 years.
    bro naay thread about stocks mas daghan ang may laki didto ari diri "PAHAMBUGAY THREAD" raba ni wala kaayo motubag diri just 5 cents

Nindot ni nga thread dah

11.    Advertisement