Page 174 of 224 FirstFirst ... 164171172173174175176177184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2232

@Gito, is it still related from your nursing profession?

Quote Originally Posted by tambok_08 View Post
    How about mularga ka as a nurse bro? Db mas dakog kita..
    Do you even read news? grabe ka daghan sa nursing graduate sa pinas, daghan kaayo kog kaila hangtod karon wala pa cla kakita og work nga in line sa ilang kurso nga nursing.. maong kana c Gito nag skwela na cyag post grad course. preha sa akong mga ka batch nga nagproceed og law, medicine etc.

resulta man gud na atong sabay sa uso, halos nag nursing tanan taw.. wala gibalance..

Quote Originally Posted by BolABug View Post
    Do you even read news? grabe ka daghan sa nursing graduate sa pinas, daghan kaayo kog kaila hangtod karon wala pa cla kakita og work nga in line sa ilang kurso nga nursing.. maong kana c Gito nag skwela na cyag post grad course. preha sa akong mga ka batch nga nagproceed og law, medicine etc.

resulta man gud na atong sabay sa uso, halos nag nursing tanan taw.. wala gibalance..
    M also a nsg graduate and most of my classmates are already abroad.. worked in a bpo for 6 yrs and now nag sugud nakog mahay nganu wala ko nipadaun.. nasilaw kos sweldo sa bpo without thinking f stable ba.. if given a chance id like to practice my profession again.. i understand lisud ipangita ug job as a nurse.. pero sako part i just didnt try harder.. gudluck sa imu new career bro.. mu exit nko... ikaw pasulod sad..

M also a nsg graduate and most of my classmates are already abroad.. worked in a bpo for 6 yrs and now nag sugud nakog mahay nganu wala ko nipadaun.. nasilaw kos sweldo sa bpo without thinking f stable ba.. if given a chance id like to practice my profession again.. i understand lisud ipangita ug job as a nurse.. pero sako part i just didnt try harder.. gudluck sa imu new career bro.. mu exit nko... ikaw pasulod sad..
    I was just concerned kay staff nurse nagud xa.... sayang iya experience.. 2 or 3 yrs lang pwede nana makalarga...

I was just concerned kay staff nurse nagud xa.... sayang iya experience.. 2 or 3 yrs lang pwede nana makalarga...
    lisod na kaayo ipasar karon og ielts. naay mga charge nurse na gani and if paminawon, fluent in English pero mabagsak gihapon.
    makaluya daw og sige take kay makaubos daw og self-esteem. di sila kasabot ngano dapat super maayo gyud nga ang important is maka-deliver and masabtan ra.
    pwede man gihapon maka-abroad if dili pilian og trabaho. basta lang maka-tongtong didto while hinay2x comply sa requirements according sa asa sila nga lugar.

sa US, naa to time ni open sila balik then nipaspas ila processing pero nibalik nasad kahinay ron and nibalik sa earlier years nga nag submit.
    sa London, murag nanobra nasad ila staff. sauna kay full load and daghan overtime pero karon wa na kayo overtime.

murag sa New Zealand ang open ron pero gamay ra imo ma save from salary less expenses.

pero yeah, tinuod. katong nakalusot na and gi sige pa og train pra mo higher ang position, dako2x na gyud og sweldo.

Ot na guys... Balik ta sa topic

Reposting from Warren Buffet:

Focus on Saving, Not Getting Rich Quick
    - “Well, I think the biggest mistake is not learning the habits of saving properly early. Because saving is a habit. And then, trying to get rich quick. It’s pretty easy to get well-to-do slowly. But it’s not easy to get rich quick.”

When Stock Prices Drop, Buy — Don’t Sell
    -“I like buying it as it goes down, and the more it goes down, the more I like to buy. … If you told me that the market was going to go down 500 points next week, I would have bought those same businesses and stocks yesterday. I don’t know how to tell what the market’s going to do. I do know how to pick out reasonable businesses to own over a long period of time.”

Stop Pretending to Be an Expert
    -“If you don’t invest in things you know, you’re just gambling,” Buffett told CNBC earlier this year. It’s advice he’s rarely strayed from, and the reason why tech, gold and airlines will never get his money (or, in the case of airlines, get his money again). As he wrote in his 2014 shareholders letter:
    “You don’t need to be an expert in order to achieve satisfactory investment returns. But if you aren’t, you must recognize your limitations and follow a course certain to work reasonably well. Keep things simple and don’t swing for the fences. When promised quick profits, respond with a quick ‘no.'”

Quote Originally Posted by medwarc View Post
    Reposting from Warren Buffet:

Focus on Saving, Not Getting Rich Quick
    - “Well, I think the biggest mistake is not learning the habits of saving properly early. Because saving is a habit. And then, trying to get rich quick. It’s pretty easy to get well-to-do slowly. But it’s not easy to get rich quick.”

When Stock Prices Drop, Buy — Don’t Sell
    -“I like buying it as it goes down, and the more it goes down, the more I like to buy. … If you told me that the market was going to go down 500 points next week, I would have bought those same businesses and stocks yesterday. I don’t know how to tell what the market’s going to do. I do know how to pick out reasonable businesses to own over a long period of time.”

Stop Pretending to Be an Expert
    -“If you don’t invest in things you know, you’re just gambling,” Buffett told CNBC earlier this year. It’s advice he’s rarely strayed from, and the reason why tech, gold and airlines will never get his money (or, in the case of airlines, get his money again). As he wrote in his 2014 shareholders letter:
    “You don’t need to be an expert in order to achieve satisfactory investment returns. But if you aren’t, you must recognize your limitations and follow a course certain to work reasonably well. Keep things simple and don’t swing for the fences. When promised quick profits, respond with a quick ‘no.'”
    pwede paguide ani sir? im a fast learner

Quote Originally Posted by MrTuthaus View Post
    pwede paguide ani sir? im a fast learner
    hahaha actually ga practice pa sad ko ani bro. It takes a lot of discipline jud and tawo ra biya ta so usahay, malimot pud ta sa mga long term goals. I started lang biya reading ug mga financial books. It started with Francisco Colayco, then kay Bo Sanchez, then kay Robert Kiyosaki. I didn't notice nahimo nang library ako room.hehehe So basically mindset jud sa unahon and mu follow na tanan. Then big factor jud is your environment. I'm glad lang sad nga naa ko sa group nga aligned mi ug mga goal so kung usahay matipwas tag dalan, naa man ako group nga at least ma remind kog balik sa ako mga goals...

Quote Originally Posted by medwarc View Post
    hahaha actually ga practice pa sad ko ani bro. It takes a lot of discipline jud and tawo ra biya ta so usahay, malimot pud ta sa mga long term goals. I started lang biya reading ug mga financial books. It started with Francisco Colayco, then kay Bo Sanchez, then kay Robert Kiyosaki. I didn't notice nahimo nang library ako room.hehehe So basically mindset jud sa unahon and mu follow na tanan. Then big factor jud is your environment. I'm glad lang sad nga naa ko sa group nga aligned mi ug mga goal so kung usahay matipwas tag dalan, naa man ako group nga at least ma remind kog balik sa ako mga goals...
    hope naa inyo group sa Mandaue para makaapil2x ko sa inyo korum2x pohon.. Interesado jud ko ani ganahan sad ko muinvest ani bisan gamay lang usa.. Online earner sad ko..

11.    Advertisement