Page 68 of 224 FirstFirst ... 586566676869707178 ... LastLast

paps
    Quote Originally Posted by makie29 View Post
    You are very welcome to join. Just inform me if you're attending.
    paps confirm lang ko if naa ba ko sa imong list? hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStar View Post
    paps
    paps confirm lang ko if naa ba ko sa imong list? hehehe
    If you PMed me a few days ago, yes, naa ka sa list.

up ta ni kay nindot sad basahon ang gipang share sa ato mga fellow istoryans...

Salary: 15K PHP/Month
    Savings: 0PHP
    Other income: None
    Owned: Xbox, PSP, Tarantula, Skateboard etc...

Sauna ganahan kaayo ko mag save, pero nahan man gud pud ko ma palit sa mga butang ako gusto. Karon minus nako maka palit kay naa namay anak. But naa koy amigo sauna na ni ingon, "Don't waste your life just by saving money, you have to enjoy it, since you cannot buy time, you cannot buy experience, and especially you cannot buy friends, make use of the money that you have right now". Well I almost take that literally, until na realized nako, that I have to live a moderate life, everything is balanced so far, yes naa times na maglisod, I always tend to ask myself, are you happy with what you are right now? And the answer always "yes". But it's not bad to have an extra income and save money, I just don't want to deprive myself just because I want to have a secure future, we can never know what the future is. I might save a lot right now, and die tomorrow.

Right now I'm planning to invest in Stock Market. Pangpalit sa uban nako gusto, og para sa ako anak.

If naa mo nahibaw.an na seminar ani, please let me know.

Guys, I'm currently running a group and we meet every other Saturday and talk about financial planning and stock market/economic updates. For now, we're doing it temporarily at Baseline. Our next schedules are as follows:

July 13 (1pm to 3pm) - mutual funds lecture
    July 27 (2pm to 5pm) and August 10 (2pm to 5pm)- basic financial planning (2pm to 3pm) and stock market updates (3pm to 5pm)

On August 10, we're planning to invite a guest speaker about entrepreneurship.
    To those who are interested to join, please let me know. The lectures are for free.

nice kay free. but my schedule's so full. work 9hrs (dala break) and school on weekdays. nya 1 RD nalang..
    puhon maka-request ug weekend RD join ko to dig deeper about the stuff i'm in. hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by ireneolive View Post
    ka relate jud ko ani. hehehe

i agree. depende ra jud na sa disiplina ug naandan na lifestyle.

25yrs old, working in BPO for 2yrs. savings kaluoy sa Dios _ _ _k+. hehe. tinigom since college.
    tangible asset- laptop,digicam,class ring,appliance sa balay

working in call center really helps. basta kabalo lang pud mo gunit ug kwarta,di pataka gasto. i don't have vices aside sa reg fee sa running events. sometimes ra pd ko maka try eat restaurants if naa lang occassion or team bldg. i keep track my expenses by writing them down in a notebook showing amount i earned each payday and list sa mga nagasto though dili kay sya necessary pero at least makita jud asa padulong ang kwarta and make a fixed budget until next pay. para iwas tingbits. by nature inot ko na tao pero not to the extent na di mokaon. but i-prefer lang mo palit ug butang na di kaayo mahal.

nindot jud bitaw ilaag samot nag naay budget coz u know maka afford pero nara ghapon sa pag disiplina sa kaugalingon. don't spend much and be sure to save for the rainy days. dili kay mag 1 day millionaire,30days pulubi..
    maka relate sad ko ani.
    when i started college nagsugodČ nako anang savings. before dataČ lang sa kunuhay para nay kwarta ever after sem..

then financial crisis came, undang skwela... worked in the BPO industry for almost 3-years na...
    1st, i aimed na ma lukat gyud nko tanan alahas nga na prenda and i did..
    then a year na gasto dri, gasto didto..
    then a year after started saving na gyud for real.. (health insurance with savings plan)

then nagsudČ dyun anang networking, na TY pa gyud ang uban kwarta ug ang kwarta sa akong g-refer.. pastilan! (but aiming to repay her ky mas dako gyud iyang napagwas...)

so now mas determined na gyud ko samot maka save ug dako for my future..

my plans so far is to be able to save for my investments & another investment i have in mind is ako ang magbayad sa SSS contributions for my parents (kay walay mga trabaho)...
    at least when they reach 60, naa clay madawat na pension na makatabang pod nila puhon (kay pamilyado naman jud ko anang panahona...HAHAAHA)

karon, i also make daily listing of my expenses para monitoring for the whole week..
    depriveČ din pag may time...

akong hilig pamaliton ky imported man gyud (am bot unsay naa ana jud) -- para worth it na di ko magmahay..

next plans ky mapa-denture nako akong manghud ky maluoy ko, dalaga na raba.. ang kauwaw nlng gyud..

then hopefully maka palit nakos uban gadgets akong gusto pamaliton & to build a place (shop--bisan naa ra sa balay) na gyud for my mom's business..

mao nay mga investment na naka plot na para everyone in the family happy

Quote Originally Posted by browniies View Post
    nice kay free. but my schedule's so full. work 9hrs (dala break) and school on weekdays. nya 1 RD nalang..
    puhon maka-request ug weekend RD join ko to dig deeper about the stuff i'm in. hehehe.
    We're actually making some changes. It's no longer for free, P1,500 a year na ang membership.
    The membership fee will be used to cover overhead costs such as rental (venue and projector) and paperworks (manuals, etc.).

We're actually making some changes. It's no longer for free, P1,500 a year na ang membership.
    The membership fee will be used to cover overhead costs such as rental (venue and projector) and paperworks (manuals, etc.).
    Hehe, nikalit lang diay ni ka dili na free based on other people's suggestions?
    Ayaw sa bro, bag-o pa gani.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGNETIC.LEVITATION View Post
    Hehe, nikalit lang diay ni ka dili na free based on other people's suggestions?
    Ayaw sa bro, bag-o pa gani.
    We were actually doing this since February (for free) and we're making out of the pocket expenses of this one.
    Free pa sa una because we're all doing it sa coffee shop ra (pundok2x) but since the group is growing, we have to find a place wherein we could have the lectures. Di na madala sa coffee shop kung 20++ kabuok tao ang moattend and that is on a regular basis (every other Saturday).
    But if you can provide a place (with projector and A/C) that could accommodate mga 30 persons max, then we'd be so glad to do it for free.

We were actually doing this since February (for free) and we're making out of the pocket expenses of this one.
    Free pa sa una because we're all doing it sa coffee shop ra (pundok2x) but since the group is growing, we have to find a place wherein we could have the lectures. Di na madala sa coffee shop kung 20++ kabuok tao ang moattend and that is on a regular basis (every other Saturday).
    But if you can provide a place (with projector and A/C) that could accommodate mga 30 persons max, then we'd be so glad to do it for free.
    Better make a new thread para ani bro.. Ma OT nata. What's the name of the group? U are doing all the lectures ani>

11.    Advertisement