Page 41 of 224 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ginzz View Post
    20 years old. I have 8M under my name. (But gikan sa na manahan sa parents and mga yuta na nahalin)
    My target is having an income of 300k plus per month.
    8m sounds big but i have no stable income.
    For now 4k per month pako sa business nako na slowly blooming. (Hopefully)
    unsa man ni nga klase sa negosyo boss? nahan unta ko magka inani....

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Tan Yu View Post

So anyway back to topic. I know you all feel good about bragging about your savings, and I am not qualified to question or ridicule that. But my message is, rethink your happiness. I could feel good about narrating my achievements and my unacknowledged participation/contribution in big marketing gimmicks, but I'd rather say I'm 23 and only have 1k in my savings account right now.

I'm still looking forward to living a happy, content and simple life uncontrolled by money. But sometimes I begin to doubt its likeliness to come true.
    Bro, one thing is for certain. Wala gyud mi magbrag sa amount of savings nga naa namo ngari thread. We simply are just sharing. Maybe lang you feel that way because of how and what you feel when you wrote this post.

A lot of people who read the posts here are even inspired to save up. Some people even said nga na awaken sila. That alone is something worth giving a positive look ani nga thread.

Anyway bro, basing on your post pud, I don't think having a lot of money has to do anything with no more time for the family and you not being happy with your life anymore. Basing lang sa imong posts, tungod sa imong businesses or somethings that you do, like your gadgets, computers, a hobby nahutdan naka ug time to be happy and you only sleep 2-4hours a day. Also you've got two pages of work that you have to do.

From this, it is clear nga dili tungod sa money ang imong na feel nga stress ug kawad-on sa oras and ultimately unhapiness, it is the things that you do. It is the priorities that you set.

Maybe indirectly makasulti ka nga tungod sa money mao na ingon ani ko karon.
    But is it really?
    Or is it because eventhough you have the money now, but you want more of it. You have very good achievements now, but you want more of it. You have unacknowleged participation/contribution in big marketing gimmicks, but you want it to be appreciated and acknowledge. With this basin now it becomes a question of priorities, time management, appreciation and acknowlegements. Because you want more of what you already have or ought to have simply because you think it can make you happy. Because of this wanting more, ang resulta wala na nuon ka mahappy. And you say it is because of money nganong unhappy ka.

From the years of savings up and being frugal, personally, importante gyud kaayo nga naay savings, mas dako mas maayo. This will help me in times of dire need.
    I'd rather have that amount and withdraw from it when the need arises. What if masakit ko, masakit akong anak, masakit akong wife. Masakit akong parents, sisters, brothers. Those savings will definitely be a very very important help. And I'm not even saying I'm not unhappy having that. That savings makes me sleep at night feeling happy and and a little secure.

With all this, I don't and never have any intention of offending you bro ha, I just want to share ra but maybe you should revisit your priorities bro. I think it's not your savings or the amount of money you have in your savings account have that is making you unhappy now. I think it is your priorities. We shared because we want to inspire people to save. We did not share para ipasuya ang mga hard-earned buck para unya among gamiton in the near future.

And one more thing, even a teacher of mine who is a person in authority adviced nga people should go abroad to work. Para inig retire nila dollars ang kita-on. Kay ang pension niya 8,000, dili gani kuno even makabayad sa mga tambal sa sakit sa katiguwangon, at least sa abroad dako2x ang kita-on ug ang pension.

Sad reality, but if he has learned to save up labon bata pa siya ug nag invest for the long-run. Basin unta he's outlook on how you live our lives dinhi sa Pilipinas or in going abroad to work nga ang resulta ma-miss ang among family, dili na parehas sa iya naa natanom sa huna-huna karon. Kay kung naa unta siya dako nga savings, may it be from years of hard work or money from invested income or from business or what-not. At least man lang unta lahi ang iyang ma advice namo.

Lastly, I'd rather have more savings para pambayad unya sa akong ganahan. Ug savings para mobayad sa hospital bills in kaso ug unsa man gani mahitabo nako ug sa akong family and persons in the family circle.
    Than have other people worry about finding money, magpabaga mangutang didto sa silingan, mananto, mamrendra, in kaso magkasakit ko or anybody sa akong family circle.

This is the jist in all this. Mas maayo nga naa koy ako, para matabangan nako ang akong kaugalingon para pud unya makatabang ko sa uban. Dili ko makatabang sa uban kung bisan ako dili gani katabang sa akong kaugalingon.

No offense bro. Just wanna share. And I'm not bragging, just want to inspire.

150k @ 27 yrs old ug hapit na mahubas tungod sa akong kasal this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Oclasvec View Post
    Nagdagan. Man gud Ako 2 ka business. Then naa pa Koy work . My job earns 50000 plus per month. Dili nako magamit. So ang Ako Lang is to have enough fund if the worst thing happens.. 5 yrs. worth of emergency fund. Naa man sad ko health and life insurance.
    Panudlo ug unsa na nga business bro.. hehehe.. ganahan mi ana..

I like this thread, I learn a lot from all of you guys... As for me naman, I practice saving 70% of our income in business into emergency fund, paper assets and real estate. We only live 30% if our income. In 30%, include na Diha amu monthly due sa newly loan pick up car namu, nya apil na pud monthly sa amo 2nd house. I'm 34 now, and one kid. I invested in equity for my son hez now 1.8 years old. In 70% of our fund, nka separate pass book ang sa educational fund namu( kay na invest namu equity as RSP) retirement fund individually, nya lahi pud ang emergency fund namu na nka atm lng.. Sometimes we consider out credit card as emergency fund , why? Kay for past 3 years our credit record is good nya pirmi mi Gina patas an og credit limit.. Kay ngano? We always pay on time or sumtimes a week b4 deadline bayad na... Nya these banks really offer so much to us para Lang mag pa utang, and we don't bite the bait.. Anyway, naa mi goal na by we reach 40 we can use our investment proceeds to build apartment na mka hatag more passive income... we are on our way to make this happen , at least 80% comes from passive by we reach 40. We decided to live and work abroad but we declined kay amu e kwentahun mas ok dre pinas kesa sa gawas basta maayo lng ka mu gunit og kwarta. It always matter how much you save, not how much you earn, kay maski mag sweldo pkag 250k didto, when u spend 300k still non sense. Therefore , we practice 70 % savings until we reach our goal..

Quote Originally Posted by Oclasvec View Post
    6 month rule Dili na sya kulang? In case mag lisud ka. I'm trying. Enough savings. To cover for 5 yrs.
    As per the financial books bro the 6 month rule is enough kay estimated time ramana nga makabawi naka lets say kung mawagtangan ka ug trabaho or unsa man. Kung 5 years man gud for me personally ha sayang kay nang dakung kwartaha unya ibutang ra sa bank. Sayang ang pwede pa nimo mabuhat sa kwarta nga makabeat sna sha sa inflation. You can still use it for emergency pero i suggest not siguro sa traditional banks but as they say, to each of his own pero bilib ko sa imong emergency fund nga mocover till 5 years hehehe

Savings: 100+ thou
    Tangible Asset: Lancer, Motorcycle, iphone5, dslr, pc, psp, itouch

Nasa Diyos ang awa, nasa tao ang gawa.. Grabeh jd kaau ku ka.tihik pd.. hahaha nindot bia ang fulfillment na at a young age naa nakay natigom.. walay vices and all..

Quote Originally Posted by uscko View Post
    Savings: 100+ thou
    Tangible Asset: Lancer, Motorcycle, iphone5, dslr, pc, psp, itouch

Nasa Diyos ang awa, nasa tao ang gawa.. Grabeh jd kaau ku ka.tihik pd.. hahaha nindot bia ang fulfillment na at a young age naa nakay natigom.. walay vices and all..
    Ako bai tihik na kaayo ko karon panahona hilabi ng financially conscious wehehehe

25yo
    200k+ total
    [3door pajero, iphone, gold jewelries,etc]

Nya karon kay into investment/insurance nako
    nag financial adviser.
    if interested mo earn 20-30% interest/year kay pm ko or contact ko
    09228285808- Kent

11.    Advertisement