Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mangau ko suggestion.. :D

Mangayo tana ko suggestion. Kabalo nman ko basic PHP ug naka buhat naku 2 ka project pero kasagaran kay CRUD2x ra man 2. Gusto tana ko magbuhat ug youtube na style na maka upload sila ug video tapos ma view ug maka comment.. Unsay mas maau magtuon ko una ug OOP na PHP to Codeigniter or Jquery to Ajax? kay murag kailangan man pud b ajax sa ka2ng comment2x na side tapos ka2ng mga thumbnails na video na g dagan2x.. ehehe! unsa kaha maau na mas daghan ko matun.an ug gamit kaau jud paghuman ug eskwela?

Salamat!

try learning FFMPEG and basic linux setup...

you can install ffmpeg in linux...

jquery and basic php is good enough.

kung same sa youtube imo gusto TS...need jud ka ug dako2x nga space.....dug-at bya nang mga video...

@alex : sa local lang man nku ibutang boss.. practice2x lang gud para naa idea ba sa mga ing.ana ug kung pwede na e present as portfolio puhon mka human skul ipakita nku.. gus2 man gud ko mka balo pud anang codeigniter ug kanang ajax..

@roy : sige2x try nku na ingun nimu FFMPEG..

Elite Member
    boss, kamang jud na kung video imo i.store sa db. link nlng sa youtube gamita

up nato ni..nice post

I'll base my suggestion from what I'll do if I'll be the one to do the aforementioned project.
    Given, that I have the basic knowledge
    1.) First, I'll research about my project to gain basic understanding - in this case, youtube-like; so I'll try to google/bing around what is youtube, what is the vision or goal, how was it possibly built, what are the components/tools/technologies used.
    2.) Now I want to use a particular technology or tools to be able to achieve youtube-like. In this case, I want to use CodeIgniter (CI) with sprinkles of JQuery. First, I'll study the basics of the CI and JQuery. Example, CI is following MVC so I need to acquaint myself on what the hell is MVC. Doesn't have to be a master on it but at least, I'll know the basics.
    3.) Start implementing the project. You don't need to master anything to start working on a project. Of course there will be roadblocks (and a lot of 'em actually), but here is the deal, to overcome roadblocks, first you have to identify the root cause, then you'll have to find a solution. Example, your roadblock is you don't know how to do AJAX using JQuery. Root cause: Lack of knowledge. Solution, further study JQuery's AJAX.
    4.) I'll make sure that I'm taking one step at a time. One thing I noticed with development, if you'll take one big step, you'll prolly won't make it. The key is to break up big tasks to smaller ones, focus on one concern at a time.
    5.) Keep track of your mistakes, errors and other failures and learn from them. You'll meet those issues again sooner. Heheh.

I think that's it.
    Ah one last thing, be true to your goal.

I hope this helps.

Good luck TS

Elite Member
    not just CI. you can use zend or the great joomla

awata nlng ng Facebook bro

Jquery to Ajax the best start

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast