Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

as far as i know , kining js man ang pinaka mubo og placement fee for taiwan icompare sa ubang agency

lisura pd anang 25k/month oi, unya unhan pa gyd utang! saon na lng. maayo pa mgcall center na lng mao2 ra sweldoha. duol pa sa imung pamilya.

Blog Entries
    mao jud boss 25k unya di pa free ang board and lodging , diha pa jud kuhaa ang sweldo ,utang pa daan sa placement , lisod kaayo pila man mapada ani.

in ana diay sa taiwan.. faet..

Kinsa na ka try ug work anang Princo corp ?
    Ga wonder ko kun unsay status anang company.

Pwde bah kaha ta noh na adto ta manukad pra mo work ug lain country. Mag work lang sah as factory wrker.

Blog Entries
    boss estudyante , kong nahan ka work og other countries try lang usa og lain ,but if you want jud mosuway sa taiwan , its up to you , basta hunahunaa na lang daan nga losing kaayo ka kay tungod anang exorbitant nga placement fee para taiwan.

Dili madala na nga sweldo sa gawas oie. mag agent nalang oie naa pa daghan maka offer ana nga fee

Taiwan Lifts Ban on OFWs, to Hire More Pinoys

The message of “apology and deep regret” that was sent by President Aquino to the family of the Taiwanese fisherman who is said to have been shot by the members of the Philippine Cost Guard was accepted and resulted to the lifting of the ban on the hiring of Filipino workers to Taiwan.

The sanction on the hiring of Filipino workers to is just one of the things that Taiwan imposed after the fatal shooting incident of the said fisherman in the Philippine territory.

The chairman of the Manila Economic and Cultural Office (MECO), Amadeo Perez said that visa processing for OFWs in Taiwan immediately resumes after President Aquino's apology was accepted by the wife and daughther of the 65-year old fisherman.

This development also resulted to more job opportunities for Filipinos as the government of Taiwan is set to hire more Pinoys.

Perez said, “Taiwan government will hire more Filipinos to work as the sanctions were lifted. What a relief on our part when the wife and daughter of slain fisherman Hung Shih-Cheng accepted the letter of apology.”

The MECO chairman added that employers in Taiwan prefer to hire Filipino workers because of their talent and dedication to work.

Taiwan expressed satisfaction with the apology issued by the Philippine President and Premier Jiang Yi-Huah by calling it a “constructive response.”

According to Perez, if the letter of apology was ignored by the family of the fisherman, 3,000 Filipino workers in Taiwan would be laid off every month.

The overseas recruitment industry is also happy with the news. The president of the Pilipino Manpower Agencies Accredited to Taiwan Inc. (PILMAT), Angelo Tong expects a significant increase in the number of Filipino workers to be deployed in Taiwan in the coming days.

Meanwhile, the office of the Philippine President is optimistic that the smooth relations of the country to Taiwan would soon return to normal.

The Presidential Spokesperson, Abigail Valte said, “Hopefully these recent developments will contribute to the resolution of the issue and will return relations to normal.”

Taiwan Lifts Ban on OFWs, to Hire More Pinoys

Ang President sa Taiwan ra jd ang nagpadako ug issue ani. Hadlok mo gamay iyang rating.

Hi! i've been searching for factory workers here sa taiwan. I want to know more about your work experiences there. Here's my situation right now.

My interview will be on March 29, 2014 at Radisson Blu. The name of the company is "CHIPMOS" in Tainan, Taiwan.

Here's my questions and I hope someone out there can share also their experiences.

1. Does anyone here knows about "CHIPMOS" company? Please share your experiences with this company.
    2. Unsay advantage ug disadvantage working in Taiwan?
    3. Unsay pinaka dako ninyong na receive na salary?
    4. Unsay usuall process sa agency ana? After interview, whats next? (JSCebu ko)
    5. Pila jud magasto nimo dala na sa pocket money inig abot taiwan?
    6. Naa bay case na what if masangit ba ron ang imong application...mabawi pa nimo ang bayad? (JSCEbu)

In my case, minimum ra akong sweldo diri pinas. So, mao grab jud ko ni. 8k here sa pinas kay kapoy na pud. Unless call center agent ka... but unheathy pud imong lifestyle ana nga job baya... kapoy sad call center... pero naa pud naka agwanta.,,
    Then, makaya raman nako ang kakapoy but dili pako ka say if kaya coz wala paman judko idea sa work gud....

thanks!

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast