Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Looking for a lawyer to consult with

Hi,

I'm looking for a lawyer to consult with regarding a house we purchased. We have a few problems with the company, and are trying to figure out if it is an option for us to file a case. Please PM me to get my contact info. I may need to meet you personally so that you can look at what documents we have. I'm under a very tight budget so one of the things I want to find out is, if we file a case, am I gonna have to spend a lot?

Thank you.

up........

up for the day

acceptance fee ranges from 20k++ plus per appearance. Dili ko lawyer pero i can refer someone.

agree ko kay mojojojo2010 TS. basta kaso2 mag lisod ka if tight imong budget, besides acceptance og appearance for lawyer's fees kay naa pa na mga docketing fee and lain pa especially if mu saka ang kaso sa higher courts, mas mu dako ang bayranan.

you will spend a lot. if it's a private purchase, you can actually approach DTI helpdesk. if they can't handle it, they will route you to the correct department. same thing they did when i filed a complaint against a bank.

visit DTI NCR, Philipines and send an email. attached a scanned valid i.d. they will respond in just 48 hours. referral to different agencies may take a week.

Quote Originally Posted by mckoy_slipstream View Post
    you will spend a lot. if it's a private purchase, you can actually approach DTI helpdesk. if they can't handle it, they will route you to the correct department. same thing they did when i filed a complaint against a bank.

visit DTI NCR, Philipines and send an email. attached a scanned valid i.d. they will respond in just 48 hours. referral to different agencies may take a week.
    good thing to know about this one

Adto sa mga Toastmasters club make good friends most of them are Lawyers they can assist,advice and even help you for free =D

Those we were able to consult had professional fees ranging from P300 to P500.

If you're under a tight budget, TS, mura'g lisod jud re: filing a case -- unless the lawyer is willing to work pro bono. Might we suggest that you approach the HLURB instead should your concern involve real estate companies/developers. Igking lagi dayon nang developer once you lodge a formal complaint.

Try pod consulting the city attorney's office.

how about marriage contract naay error?like sayop ang name ug ang birthdate sayop sad, sa huwis ni sila nag pakasal akong ig-agaw.my question is.. naa ba moy nailhan lawyer na field niya aning klaso nga kaso?i have a friend who is atty but naa siya sa manila ug dili man gud siya familiar,in short dili niya field ba klasing case/kaso..if are a lawyer unya familiar/field ni nimo or if u know some lawyer na makataban bahin ani ..maybe name sa office and contact no#

salamat daan
    pls pm me

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast