Thread: XBOX cafe

Default XBOX cafe

Worth it ba to set up a gaming cafe? i plan to set up 10 units with 2 units having kinect. Your insights on this? Unsay ROI ani?

Sir i have observed in luzon area that this has been done, relatively ROI would likely depend on how much
    capital you are willing to released. Most of the starters spend so much on brand new consoles while those
    seasoned players like the one setting up cafes at malls resort to buying 2nd hand console that has good track
    record like xbox360 slim, arcade, elite and jasper units. One should take note of manufacturing date that starts
    at 2007 to present this units tends to last longer. While brand new comes with warranty, it doesnt guarantee that
    it would run as smoothly as expected.

If your opt to opening a cafe seriously soon you must have a first hand experience even a know how of repairing
    the basic issues/problems that would cost you a lot along the way, and most updated games. There are ways to
    minimize cost rather than buying a new game off Sm malls but i must not disclosed at this point.

As mentioned there are successful cases, some does not have to pay monthly rent, right location, etc., this can be
    related to internet cafe owners but the advantage you'll have currently the business isnt as regulated as compare
    to internet cafe owners. But permits and clearance is still a must.

Competition wise I assumed that there a few players around. Even in luzon and mindanao areas.

ROI in simple terms would be 6 to 1 year. Minimum of 12 - 20 units.

I would be into diversification, customers always ask for choices and options. Playstation, Xbox360
    and Nintendo in one Gaming Cafe.

This is just a suggestion and Thanks for reading.

sir since dili ko ka post ug links ako na lang ge pm nimu. a sample of an xbox cafe owner that is currently selling
    his the business at 400K. I know it sound huge. The link explains everything.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppp

5.    Advertisement