Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by D6045 View Post
    Sa right side. Remax has no tint or dark shade just its normal color. Samsung offered me a tempered glass worth 2000php so i checked the other stores and digistore offered me remax. Hopefully this will last long for its price.
    Thank you sa pag reply boss. They have the same shade/tint (sa camera ra guro na nga effect). Ako unta pasabot is ang cut-out sa top portion (earpiece)

Quote Originally Posted by jhnpl View Post
    Thank you sa pag reply boss. They have the same shade/tint (sa camera ra guro na nga effect). Ako unta pasabot is ang cut-out sa top portion (earpiece)
    Oh sorry i thought shade or tint imo g mean. The left one is remax, it's quite wide at the top

Quote Originally Posted by D6045 View Post
    Got my new tempered glass at digistore, maze ayala! For the price of 580 i think it's worth my money because i can't stop touching my screen!

Brand: Remex
    Specs:
    -Anti-Fingerprint (Still catches some fingerprints but minimal only compared to normal screen protectors)
    -Oleophobic Coated
    -Anti-Scratch
    -0.2 mm Thickness

It's quite thin so it levels with the home button on my phone. The tempered glass is soooooosososo smooth that touching the screen never felt so good.

Spent 580php

clear siya bro? kay di kaau ko ganahan anang mga anti glare kay mubati ang quality sa imu screen

Quote Originally Posted by Ryjopezaf View Post
    clear siya bro? kay di kaau ko ganahan anang mga anti glare kay mubati ang quality sa imu screen
    Yup clear glass jud cya..it looks like its original gorilla glass..2nd day of my tempered glass and no scratches whatsoever and i only attatched a backcase plus i place it inside my pocket with keys. so i think nice ni cya nga brand and superb quality for its price.

Nice buy for the price. You'll see its quality after weeks of use. Coating starts to deteriorate and deep scratch starts to appear.

Anybody encountered your Note 3 warms up than normal when running high resolution application?

Quote Originally Posted by Tamblot View Post
    Anybody encountered your Note 3 warms up than normal when running high resolution application?
    Slight heating

I notice some warming lately when I watch some mkv files (grabbed episodes of TV series from my DVD collection) with 720x480 resolution. I am using MX Player with video in full screen, brightness 0% and volume at 10 using headset.

To think this is not HD quality yet. Battery performance is doing well though. It seems the heat is coming from the processor as it renders the multimedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamblot View Post
    I notice some warming lately when I watch some mkv files (grabbed episodes of TV series from my DVD collection) with 720x480 resolution. I am using MX Player with video in full screen, brightness 0% and volume at 10 using headset.

To think this is not HD quality yet. Battery performance is doing well though. It seems the heat is coming from the processor as it renders the multimedia.
    Have you tried other movie players? Maybe it has something to do with how the player decodes the movie.

I stopped using MX player after I tried BS Player. I watch 720p and 1080p movies from my phone streamed from my NAS/Network HDD with no problems nor heating issues. MX Player just cant handle streaming properly.

question lang about LTE using mobile data on Samsung Galaxy Note 3... does it says LTE or just 4G on top?

11.    Advertisement

Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 233031323334353643 ... LastLast