Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Unhappy When relationship ends, would you rather "still stay as friends or end up being strangers"?

When times gets rough sa relationship.. sometimes muabot najud sa punto na undangon nalang depending on the situation ninyu sa imu uyab. Though sakit jud na sya pro saon ta man kung imuha awh imuha jd, kung di awh di jud.

After the break up, what's next pra ninyu? Still being friends na magcommunicate pa japun or end up being strangers na as in kalimut najud tanan delete contact or uban pa.

depende cguro if unsay ending o rason sa inyong break.up.. ako i don't plant grudges man bsan cla pa ang nakasala nako but for sure it takes time pa usa mauli ang maayong buot sa? Amigo na nako tanan nakong ex run.haha. ambot dili man ko magdumot oi..maayo ranang lagot2 sa kanang bag.o lng nagbuwag pero kadugayan ma ok naman samot na nkamove.on najud ka.

We could be civil but not friends. I don't know, but maybe it's just me. I don't see any point to remain friends.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonbird View Post
    depende cguro if unsay ending o rason sa inyong break.up.. ako i don't plant grudges man bsan cla pa ang nakasala nako but for sure it takes time pa usa mauli ang maayong buot sa? Amigo na nako tanan nakong ex run.haha. ambot dili man ko magdumot oi..maayo ranang lagot2 sa kanang bag.o lng nagbuwag pero kadugayan ma ok naman samot na nkamove.on najud ka.
    same here..mag depende jud nah kung unsay gibuwagan ug gi unsa pag buwag,..natural maglagut jud tah ug bati pag kabuwag..sa aku pud mga ex's naay mga dli mi friends naa pud nah ok rami nga friends but it takes tym jud...

whichever the way goes.. BUWAG ra ghapon ang word.. bsag cya or ikaw ang niuna.. the fact all remains.. YOU TWO ARE OVER and DONE!

now I don't see the point of being friends lang ghapon.. well, siguro if permi mo magkita.. kidhatay nalang siguro sa kilay or smile gamay... pero not as much as mag talk lang ghapon mo and pretending as if nothing has ever happened between both of you jud..

Personally, on my part... I don't need to linger around being a friend to her... why? it might just spark some sort of jealousy sa akong side if makakita na ko nya nga happy diay siya nga naka move on na jud.. and what if its the other way around.. and wala pa ko ka move on nya?? AKOY MAKALO-LOOY.....

So it's better to get things done and MOVE ON without ever turning back... LIVE AND LEARN... FORGET THE PERSON BUT NEVER FORGET THE HAPPY TIMES.... the sooner you can't see each other.. the better not torturing yourself on the why and wherefore's of your breakup..

It's time to pick up the ASHES and MOVE ON... leave the PAST and the PERSON behind... and WELCOME A BETTER SOMEONE in the horizon...

ana lang..

If emotions before really did ran deep,
    and such was overcame with so much incompatibilities,
    then there is no sense why they should be friends at the end.
    Again, they will never meet up on a common end.

ahmm i guess mo keep distance sa ko for good coz lisud e move on if ur still communicating each other i guess..i'm not saying na we could never be friends after the damage has been done but part mana sa word nga MOVE ON gud and it takes time...

So far, naa ko 4 ka ex na friends japun mi.. tho dli najud mi tig communicate kau.. FB friends lang but wla na communication kau except bdays, xmas or kana naa occassions na mag greet2x through text n fb or kana lang naay help kinanglan.. but I wouldn't say strangers pud coz dli man sad na mura dli mi kaila. Rare lang ang communication but we consider ourselves friends man japun. Sa pagdala raman sad na bah

depends. i have exes nga friends lang gihapon mi after the break up kay wala may betrayal nga natabo gud. pero ug betrayal ang cause sa break up, or naa na daay third party involve, murag lisud. how can you be friends with someone if you dont trust them? even friendship starts with trusts.

For me lang....di man mo pwede mag friends dayon after the breakup. Both of you have to get over the break up and make sure walay grudges. And it all depends sa situation on why you broke up. When you're both ready to move on, then you can be friends...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast