Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 667374757677787986 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pochai View Post
    Jailbreak won't solve that issue. Apple can't help you with that w/o the official receipt. Di na gyud na magamit imong ipad air unless naa nay mo bypass anah. Next time you buy 2nd apple products make sure you log out the icloud account and turn off find my iphone from the previous owner.
    any other solution pls?.. do someone knows how to bypass the account?

Quote Originally Posted by GuyOfYourDreams View Post
    any other solution pls?.. do someone knows how to bypass the account?
    Try search sa istorya na buy and sell basin naay mo bypass anah. If naa man gani mahal kaayu pangayo. Better buy a new one.

Naka try ko ana before sa akong 5s forgot the password i called apple singapore they ask me to present any proof of purchase. Smart plan man akong 5s so ang gihatag kay certification ra na ako owner so i emailed it to apple but di nila dawaton. They want the receipt jd kato gyud O.R so nangayo ko sa smart. mao to after 3 working days ni email ang apple na ok na akong icloud.

Guys, naay gi-deal na Ipad Air 2 sa akoa. 16gb sya. Ang issue kay need pa i-erase ang icloud ky nkalimtan ang password. What can u say ani? Pila bayad paayo? what are the risks ani? if maayo sya, are there any effect on the function nya? Thanks a lot guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mustardplaster View Post
    mga boss, safe ra ba ang data sa akong iphone nga gikawat? naa man nuon to touchID. nya gahapon ni notify na sa akong ang apple nga gigamit na akong apple ID. ma-trace pa kaha na?
    Sir, change your Apple ID password ASAP. Even if touch ID is activated, there can be many reasons why you received a notification thta your Apple ID is being used. You might even have your current credit card info tied up to that account.

Heed the message and change your Apple ID account password.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanBeyond View Post
    Guys, naay gi-deal na Ipad Air 2 sa akoa. 16gb sya. Ang issue kay need pa i-erase ang icloud ky nkalimtan ang password. What can u say ani? Pila bayad paayo? what are the risks ani? if maayo sya, are there any effect on the function nya? Thanks a lot guys.
    Don't buy it. Apple's activation locked cannot be bypassed. Although there are people claiming that they are able to bypass activation lock and charge you for ridiculous amount of cash, I'm doubtful that there are no compromises.

Buy a clean unit. When I say clean, I mean the "Find my iPad" is turned OFF and that it is not associated with any logged in Apple ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Critic View Post
    Sir, change your Apple ID password ASAP. Even if touch ID is activated, there can be many reasons why you received a notification thta your Apple ID is being used. You might even have your current credit card info tied up to that account.

Don't buy it. Apple's activation locked cannot be bypassed. Although there are people claiming that they are able to bypass activation lock and charge you for ridiculous amount of cash, I'm doubtful that there are no compromises.

Buy a clean unit. When I say clean, I mean the "Find my iPad" is turned OFF and that it is not associated with any logged in Apple ID.
    Sir, i-remove jud daw nila ang icloud id. this is different from bypass kay temporary raman ang bypass. im not techy pud.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Critic View Post

Experienced it sir. in my own iphone 5s i rcvd emails etc. then idk wat happened na hack akong apple id na change ang password. Even security questions na usab. Akong bday di na mao. then na locked akong iphone 5s what i mean by locked kay icloud locked pag update nako. good thing ako jd owner sa iphone 5s naa ko official receipt ako g.mail sa apple singapore. Then na reset akong 5s

i would not recommend buying a second hand device with "nakalimtan ang password" there is a high chance that that is a GSM unit. galing sa magnanakaw. Best to buy if the owner will unlock the device, remove his icloud account, login to icloud.com to remove the device from his account - all this while nag tan-aw ka. then before giving you the device he does a full reset of the device then let you login with your own icloud account.

Quote Originally Posted by comicGeek View Post
    i would not recommend buying a second hand device with "nakalimtan ang password" there is a high chance that that is a GSM unit. galing sa magnanakaw. Best to buy if the owner will unlock the device, remove his icloud account, login to icloud.com to remove the device from his account - all this while nag tan-aw ka. then before giving you the device he does a full reset of the device then let you login with your own icloud account.
    Got your point Sir. Thanks a lot.

asa ta ka pa.reset sa iphone ky nagbutang2x ug passcode then incorrect na pag.gamit ..?. touch ID ra mn unta ako gi-instruct niya...

Itouch 5thgen pink for sale.. pm me for more info.. thanks

11.    Advertisement

Page 76 of 94 FirstFirst ... 667374757677787986 ... LastLast