Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

we can make change if we will vote new faces not the traditional politicians, let us give chance to new comer who are also capable, competent and qualified for the position

I am just one vote but I will make a difference with my one vote.
    Sa mga trapo ug dynasty, pasenxa.
    Sa mga obvious nga naay hidden agenda, pasenxa.
    Sa mga klarix kau na mangkwarta, pasenxa.

Quote Originally Posted by hobie View Post
    I am just one vote but I will make a difference with my one vote.
    Sa mga trapo ug dynasty, pasenxa.
    Sa mga obvious nga naay hidden agenda, pasenxa.
    Sa mga klarix kau na mangkwarta, pasenxa.
    naa pa kahay mahabilin nga kandidato ani nga mabutaran nimo?
    hehe joke

Quote Originally Posted by keen View Post
    hehe joke
    Murag wa jud.

Quote Originally Posted by keen View Post
    hehe joke
    mao na problema jud, way lain mapili...

i doubt. call me cynical. ambot lng, murag di na matabang. ma.stress lang ko.
    gasgas na kayo ng mga linyang... "we can make a difference, etc."

wa na koy paki anang mga butanga. all i think now is myself, individualistic kunuhay.
    akong mga plano, ug ang mga butang nga makabenepisyo ko... mao ra nay g.huna2 nlng nko ron.
    wa na gani koy tan-aw2 ug news sa tv.
    sa online nlng ko makakita kung makabantay man gani.

but of course, mobutar gihapon kog tarong. kung kinsay dapat... but just for the sake nga nakabutar ko.

it is not only the defile that creates disharmony in the country, but as well as the honest, noble, and sincere do gooders. The former benefits from the latter's naivety. It is foolish to think that this country has the most unfortunate luck of voting "evil" people every election. We have been voting able and good people. unfortunately, each has his own way of thinking on how the way the country should be. They each have their own agendas. They each have their own interests. Just like you and me. Whether its good or bad, it is always viewed as good according to each of our own eyes.

Hate a politician? Because you are not a beneficiary of his "blessings". Otherwise if you are, i'm sure you will campaign for this politician, inspite of knowing that it will be a loss to others. Family, friends, acquaintances....it doesn't matter. the bottom line is "what is there to profit".

"If voting made a difference, it would be illegal." - mark twain

The illusion of participation in a participatory democracy are elections.

Elections and change/difference shouldn't even be used in the same sentence.

kung kinsa tong manghatag ug sinako nga campaign money....adto ko niya mokampanya.
    I know someone who was able to build a new house using campaign money....hahaha.
    Wala koy proof pero campaign manager to siya sa usa ka big island dinhi sa visayas...few months after the election, nibarug ang iyang nindot kaayo nga balay sa usa ka lugar nga dili siya lumad taga didto, iya ra pud gibaligya after a few years....money laundering? hahaha.

sad to say that there are still plenty of people who are blinded by the money of the politicians, remember, erap even almost won the last election, he came second to pnoy, can u believe that? and look at cebu, gwen even won the gubernatorial, what i mean to say is that, there are more people who don't value their votes ... not being pessimistic but it's the reality

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast