Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Bawal na ba ang pasalubong from your Tita in San Francisco? - Yahoo! News Philippines check this lnk kay naa explanation dre kung unsa gyud ang pasabot as new bill

Then assuming it's already effective, do the government have enough advertisement for this law?They are so good in passing a lot of laws but not good enough in letting the people understand those laws they've passed. Especially the bringing of items from other countries, if this one will be approved. OFWs are highly at risk with this one and we have so called "ignorance of the law is not an excuse". It's a forseeable crisis. I didn't read the whole article though cuz it's so long and my laziness strikes again. hahaha! But in all fairness, the law is good, we can benefit from it but the question here is the "information dissemination". Apparently, the government lacks effort in this area.

Bringing of items in commercial quantity is what is prevented hes law. So this won't affect most of us. It says based on Yahoo's article that you are allowed only up to 3 per item, so it means you can't bring in more than 3 iphone for your love ones. But you can bring in 3 iphones, 3 ipads, 3 samsung galaxies. I just hope customs fully understood the prohibitions or else they will leech us.

Ayaw na lang gud pugnan nang magdala ug pasalubong... Total own money man nila ang ila gigamit as long as legal and dili lang harmful nang ilang gidala...

We could still get those through proper channel,
    to be treated fairly I think ideally we should act equally.

I haven't read it all nor fully understand this law but I hope the government will have a seminar for the customs to fully understand this law. hehe! I agree with rickflag. hehe! Some of the customs will take advantage of our ignorance and will leech on us. So it's really better to be aware.

Quote Originally Posted by psyche54 View Post
    Kaning Pilipinas napuno ug balaod!

This might be OFF-TOPIC, pero wa man gani sila kadakop anang JOAVAN sa talisay nga lantaran ang pagkahasol sa communidad..

Naa na pud laing balaod nga ipatuman... Basic laws, di man gani ka-implement, samot na ni...
    very well said bro..

Blog Entries
    sure sila ana? mura man ug ila rang gibully ang atong igso nga OFW ani nagkaubos pa ang dollar kuhaan pa jud ug kalipay
    naunsa? approved na ba jud ni? binoang man tawn ning balaora, looyas mga DH nga US$600 and below ra ang sweldo paeta paminawn daghan ra ba jud ani nila are living in practical life, many of them don't expect that much kung unsa ang naa nila I'm sure kontento na sila kung unsa naa nila.

Sa ako lang ako kung mga movies, music and software lang hisgutan ako against jud ko aning piracy meanie jud kaayo ning mangawat tag hinagoan sa uban limit lang jud ko sa collection ky d man nako maafford tanan d man sab ni cya importanti hinoon ning butanga.

Blog Entries
    What a lame law, they should prioritize more on the things na wala pa nila na-actionan, dili mu-jump ug another law. Pirated cd's everywhere man gani jpn, haha ambot nalang jd.

How about congress does something about politicians and officials taking suitcases of cash out the country and bringing in gold watches etc.... or am I just dreaming?

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast