Default Medela Breast Pump & Avent Breast Pump

For Mothers-to-be: save a lot by breastfeeding instead of buying formula milk. Have a healthier and smarter baby too! You'll spend about P4k-P6K++ in a month buying Formula milk, why not invest in breastfeeding? Breastfeeding makes your baby healthier, smarter and less prone to sickness. Invest in Breastpump and return your investment in 2 months. I'm selling these great items, because I know these items are tested and great products.

1.) Medela Swing BreastPump -P9,000 only SRP at P16k+ in Rustans (ONLY 1 ITEM LEFT)

Find out more about this item---> Swing

2.)Philips Avent BPA Free Single Electric Breastpump -P 6,000 only SRP at P9k in Dept Stores (2 ITEMS LEFT)

Find out more about this item---> Philips - Breast pumps Single electronic breast pump Includes 4oz bottle - SCF312/01 - Breast pumps - Breastfeeding - Mother and child care

I only have 2 Medela's and 3 Avent, so this is a first come first serve basis. Items just arrived! text or call me at 09228815268 for reservation. I can reserve item for up to 3 days. Hurry and reserve now.

hi po! inquire lng sana aq if may exact date n b kayo wen u can have the items on hand.. i need the electric breast pump asap coz i will be working na.. but if u can have the stocks on hand sooner i may wait for it nlng.. i am interested in buying medela.

Hi jin_ej, sory I dont have the exact date pa but im hoping to have it by April. when will you be working?

For those who are considering breastfeeding, i really recommend the electric breastpump since they are more convenient to use. Manual and Electric makes a lot of difference. From experience, my friends decided to buy electric breastpumps after buying manual breastpump since they need to go to work and breaktime is only for an hour. Although the price of electric breastpump is double the price of the manual, pumping milk is shorter and quicker. In the long run, investing in electric breastpump is way so much better.

electric breastpump coming soon..

My items arrived already. Those who want to buy, pls make your reservations now. I can make reservations up to 3 days. First come first serve. Thanks!

on hand medela swing breastpump and avent single electric breastpump! Only 1 left for Medela breastpump and 2 left for Avent single electric breastpump!

8.    Advertisement