Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I'll propose to my fiancee and marry her on the same night! Seriously, I'm saving up for that dream wedding and it will be at the Seven Suites Hotel Observatory in Antipolo. I went there last year for my friend's engagement (Antipolo City, Rizal: Romantic Dinner Package At Seven Suites Hotel Observatory | Biyaherong Barat) and I was really impressed sa lugar. This is not the usual destination wedding venue because the hotel has a telescope/observatory! The idea of hearing her say "Yes" and later, exchanging "I Do's" with me under the stars is just romantic!

Closed...........

Blog Entries
    Existing thread regarding the same topic! https://www.istorya.net/forums/love-3...are-yours.html !

TS, from what I noticed, the topics youre starting are quite pretty common. Most likely they already exist, you can find out by using the search function at the top.

Request to merge MODS, please and thank you!

It's a bit common but I will surely love it.. Lanterns and fireworks!

I love weddings or attending weddings but imagining my own dream wedding is too cheesy for me. Not sure I want to "re-do" it again. Weird ko lang.

Already propose to her sa nature and wellness spa nindot ngadto! I would recommend it. We had a 2 day stay with free massage nya included nasad ang meals. Lami ang food and overall its awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by shiron View Post
    akong ganahan kay katong pina ZORREN nga proposal bah.....heheheh dli njud kabalibad ang baye..heheh
    nindot sad ni bai. andam2x lang pud sa gastohan pero worth it kaayo

For me, something unique and special together with our families and friends. Wow!

8.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234