Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Red face your dream wedding proposal.. :) share yours :)

Love is so in the air. I can smell kisses and flowers.

So we're asked to wear something red tomorrow here sa office and everyone's gone so busy in here now..

I found out that there'll be a wedding proposal happening tomorrow.. like WOW!. \O.O/ Lucky girl she is

So.. to all girls out there, what's your dream wedding proposal?

To start, in a beach may be, while watching the stars..or maybe while walking, or in a mid of a conversation.. Basta kanang dili kaayo melodrama ug dating or something maka-shock coz I hate surprises! Something comedy perhaps.. wala lang! haha

Hey MOD, has there already been a thread of this such, pakiclose nlang
    Last edited by PebblesandKisses; 02-07-2013 at 05:57 PM.

ako kay magdula meg game , then f ma end ang game , dili game over ang mugawas kundi will you marry me ? ayyyyyyeeeee

akong ganahan kay katong pina ZORREN nga proposal bah.....heheheh dli njud kabalibad ang baye..heheh

yeah right kay ang proposal sa exact wedding setting najud cool!

^
    ^
    ^
    payter jud kaau to...syaro ug d kahilak akong uyab ug ingatoon nku xa puhon..hehehe

wala koi dream wedding proposal...pwede ang actual nalang ang ako isaysay...

nipropose xa nako while technically dli mi uyab kai ngbulag mi...

hahahaha

Blog Entries
    Just a simple yet sweet words that he'll be telling me pohon.. "van, will you make the the happiest man on earth?

Mao ni akong gihuwat na destiny pud kanang hatagan kog blue rose sa isa ka guy.

mob wedding proposal sa knang open space or garden with sky lantern and fireworks after i'll say YES
    then ang setting sad sa place kai puno ug flowers and naa sai bubbles

Honestly, if mu propose nako, I'd want it to be sweet but kanang kami ra duha, dli ko nahan anang bongga kaayo na daghan kaayo tao maka witness because I want to give the girl a chance to say no.. If pina Zoren kaayo ug dating and dli najud ka balibad ang girl coz she might feel like the "bad guy" or girl in this instance then I'll never know if yes ba jud iyang answer deep inside coz imo ra cya gi butang ug situation na lisud kaayo mu balibad... Mas prefer nako na kami ra duha inig propose nako so she can really say yes or no.. and if she says yes, then I' know na that's what she also wants jud deep inside just my opinion lang hehehe

ako sa fuente osmenia, kanang e-billboard na ibabaw sa McDo kay slideshow sa among mga pictures, then after sa show, ang big question dayon. Kneel down in front of all the crowd, nya say the words "Thanks for being their for me. You made me realize that I can do things that other people don't see it in me. You show me how great I can be. You taught me how to survive in this reality. Before you came into my life, everything is black and white. Now, I can appreciate the beauty and the good things that I am blessed to have experienced it with you. Together we will learn new things. We have shed tears together, we laughed together. Not even death itself can tear us apart. My love for you knows no bounds. Will you marry me?"

Char level: over 9000

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast