Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 657273747576777885 ... LastLast

Default FRAT WAR...THREAT TO PEACE

Good a.m./Good p.m.,

If i will be a reader and you guys are the writers, i do not see reason why peace can't be obtained. I noticed that most of the messages here were written by educated people with objectives to a higher level.

Discussion and Disagreements are the addents and the sum will be....PEACE !

Acceptance and Recognition are the factors and the product is always...PEACE !

Reading and Comprehending are the divisors/dividends and the Quotient is definitely...PEACE !

Hating and prejudicing are the subtrahend/subtractor but the difference is nothing but...PEACE !

PEACE will reign soon, it is getting there !

########

Para medyo chill out muna tayo, try reading this story about anticipation:

"Poor Anticipation" causes accident.

He was a helper by trade. On the day of the accident, He was working alone on the roof of a new six-story building. When he completed his day
    work, he found had some tools left over which later were found to weigh 240 pounds. Rather than carrying the tools down by hand, he decided to
    lower them in a barrel by using a pulley, which was attached to the side of the building at the sixth floor.

Securing the rope at ground level, he went up to the roof, swung the barrel out and loaded the tools into it. Then he went down and untied the rope, holding it tightly to insure a slow descent of the
    240 pounds of tools. The helper weight is only 135 pounds.

Due to his surprise at being jerked off the ground so suddenly, he lost presence of mind and forgot to let go of the rope. Needless to say, he proceeded at a rapid rate up the side of the building. In the vicinity of the third floor, he met the barrel which was now proceeding downward at an equally impressive speed. This fractured his skull, minor abrasions and the broken collarbone. Slowed only slightly, he continued his rapid ascent,not stopping until the fingers of my right hand were two knuckles deep into the pulley.

Fortunately by this time he had regained presence of mind and was able to hold tightly to the rope, in spite of the excruciating pain he was now beginning to experience. At approximately the same time, however the barrel of tools hit the ground and the bottom fell out of the barrel.

Now devoid of the weight of the tools, the barrel weighed approximately 50 pounds. Referring again to his weight. As you might imagine, he began a rapid descent down the side of the building. In the vicinity of the third floor, he met the barrel coming up. This accounts for the two fractured ankles, broken tooth and severe lacerations of his legs and lower body.

His luck began to change slightly. The encounter with the barrel seemed to slow him enough to lessen his injuries when he fell into the tools and fortunately only three vertebrae were cracked.

However, as he lay there on the pile of tools, in pain, unable to move watching the empty barrel six stories above him, he again lost composure and presence of mind and let go of the rope. He lay there watching the empty barrel begin its journey back onto him.

-Mang Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Lyt.Slpr

1] me being a financer did not come from me.
    bai, that would be a shame because most of us were labeled as financers bisan dili <--- you were the one who said these in ur earlier post . I am not pointing a finger at you though if I put myself in ur shoes and I am actually a FINANCER like I said , I am not supid enough to admit that I am one .

2] that's odd i did not even know about bungot's traitor or the progress of that case. i was speaking for myself. vigilantes and amateurs cannot effectively "hunt". the above mentioned agencies does a lot better job of eliminating people.
    will raise an attractive bounty on top of that, even a fellow "brod" cannot refuse. Skeptron CDC alumni can validate this. <---- if these doesnt pertain to BUNGOT then forget it . It just sounds too familiar for me . You maybe right that amateurs and vigilantes are not effective in hunting . Thats why a lot of abusive TGP members or should I say hitmen died because the CIDG , NBI and MIB cant do their job . So I conclude that amateurs and vigilantes are more effective in hunting them down .

3] i was also not aware that we did intercept your communications.
    Now you are aware . Though the medium is now obsolete , it still a fact that TGP members hacked our site first and that is what I say , in every action there is a reaction . Kung di lang gyud manghilabot .

4] regarding the "action to a reaction" thing is that the AKP's of CDC felt intimidated when we put up a chapter back. [because the old batches did not recruit anymore, the chapter died a natural death.] they were paranoid and started to have outsiders visit the campus because AKP was already dominant in numbers back then. but when the shooting incident happened, i was not in the campus or the vicinity. the gunman approached a brod and asked if he was a member of TGP. i passed by to get a xerox of my notes for a quick second, was inside my car. got out and let that brod inside the car. then he started shooting. bottomline is we were not targets but pure "paregla."
    Now this is a shady one . Why would a badboy shoot someone already inside a car ? If that person is really up to something then he could have shot both of you outside the car . The term paregla is far fetch because by definition , it is an incident when you are being harassed without a reason by a starnger . Though the alleged perpetrator w/c is an AKP member is a stranger to you guys , he maybe has a reason why he started shooting at you guys . Then the ACTION into a REACTION served its purpose .

5] i was referring to myself again. if there will be another hit on me, dili na TGP ilang kontra. kadto ng mga for hire na agencies na akong gi-mention. kay kapoy na, labad sa ulo. pang bayran na lang para mahuman, tumbok pa gyud sa mga naay atrasao gyud. fair enough?

Isnt it ironic also that most perpetrators of the AKP casualties are not even TGP members but hired killers ? Binuhi with the usual allowance and shabu supply . But why would we still count that TGP is our enemy when the suspect is not even a full pledge TGP member ? Because the TGP members are behind it .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

we are supposed to be fraternities having goals and purposes. equality among all exists but we should suppose to screen our members. bottomline, dili dapat ng mga yagit, adik & walay eskwela coz we are not charitable insitutions and foundations or rehabs. para personal & common growth ni atoa. tungasunon na kaayo ng mga tawo nga naay mga problems dysfunctional families, kwarta, utok ug drogas.

this is the reason i am not for "unqualified" neophytes kay dili ni sila ma control unya mga patapon na ning mga buang. Nganong ipa member pa man gyud na pwede man unta mo gamit ug lain tawo kung naay gubot. This is very stupid for both groups. These people are not assets but big liabilities. Our objective is not to be the supreme fraternity in terms of strength but of achievements but this objective has been derailed because of this trouble we have right now.

POST EDITED.

let us put an end to this finger-pointing party. i have religiously followed this topic and have warned everyone countless times of all the blaming.

stop the finger-pointing. we all know the truth. that, no one can hide.
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

Let's act like an adult and be matured enough to go on and stop all of this non sense.

What can you achieved if you blame anyone, instead of acceptimg all the responsibilities that happened?

FORGIVE AND FORGET is the WORD of the DAY...............

Let's be brothers and sisters and go on with our daily lives with PEACE and JOY that Christ give to us.

Everything is already PAST and stop digging your own grave, let's be real and be smart. Use your extra energy to feed your family and the hungry, too many people need your positive energy so that this country could go on smoothly.

Let's be friends ................PEACE IS ALL WE NEED.............

Blog Entries

with all due respect mr. moderator, i suggest you let them be. topics and arguments will be raised... and in due time... the truth will come out. wether from both parties or not.

i am a Skeptron, but i do not intend to take sides when we talk about violence. i am not proud of those. let this be the medium of the truth. let it be voiced out here. we myt get points from where it realy started.... from fingerpointing.

and until we ran out of topics as to who is who... sumthing will come out. i am sure of that. these are arguments of gentlemen, of civilized.... not kids. so they know what they are talking about. and for the fact they hold key positions to their respective "family", this will force things to come out.

but you may lock it if u wish to.
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

nothing good would come out of finger-pointing unless someone admits to the crime. from the start of this thread till as we speak, no one has owned up to anything. it has always been "it was you who did this and that" and not "yes, it was us. let us quit this and have a resolution." there is no point arguing as to who did what. i thought everyone wanted peace? peace can never be brought upon people who dig up dirty graves and air them out for everyone to see.

like i said, no one has to point the finger cuz everyone knows who the real scum of society is.
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

Blog Entries

true... but this will eventualy make them realize.
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

Fraternities and Sororities, associations, mainly of college or university students and alumni, established to further the social, academic, professional, or humanitarian interests of members.

- fraternities (AKP and Tau) now are composed mostly of OSY. that is one reason why this brotherhoods are in turmoil. leaders of this gruop should review and analyze the root of this chaos (though it is obvious).

How about another TRUCE that would be very effective . When I say effective , it will composed of factors like not repeating the discrepancies of the last peace pact .

- No OFFICER or ALUMNI from outside Cebu . Why the heck would someone speak for someone when he or she doesnt even speak the dialect and most of all dont know the real situation .

- When signing a PACT , it should be officially witnessed by the ALUMNI officers and COUNCIL officers . Not voluntary presence by regular members .

- Another Peace RALLY would be nice as long as both parties will coordinate and participate . How can members be aware that a peace rally was going on when majority of the attendees are NEOPHYTES ?

- Again , you cannot shake hands with a clenched fist . How about a one time GENERAL MEETING of both camps in a secluded vast place like a parking lot hosted by a government official and law enforcements . Everyone knows AKP are always ready for these moves , how about your TGP LyTSlpr ?

@ LYTSLPR - The argument wont cease because because pointing fingers wont help . In my last PM with your old account , I told you that I am BIG SHOT/SHOT CALLER of AKP-Cebu and so are your influence in the TGP side in Cebu . I'll be gone soon so you decide , you know AKP's are strike anywhere with any last minute calls . We dont postpone or delay any appointments so we are ready anytime and any place you want for the TGP's convenience .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

11.    Advertisement