Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Try sa balhin other location sa mall TS. I don't know which is more expansive hire a lawyer and accountant for legal battles or try negotiating for another location from the lessor. In business its always location, location, location and Your current location proved to be a ditch.
    Last edited by Kenshiro; 02-06-2013 at 03:49 AM.

You have a point. Time is of the essence but I have to be careful abt my next moves. Mao lagi na nga makalibog gyud esp when money and time are involved. Lisud kaayong pakalit2x as i have learned unya dako nuon gasto.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco1302013 View Post
    You have a point. Time is of the essence but I have to be careful abt my next moves. Mao lagi na nga makalibog gyud esp when money and time are involved. Lisud kaayong pakalit2x as i have learned unya dako nuon gasto.
    you have to try the easier options first other wise you'll run out of time.

Ako lang opinion, TS. Ayaw lang sa hire lawyer, try to talk to them and negotiate with them, ask all option na kana dili kaayo dako imo gasto or alkanse. If puede nimo sale ang imo business baligya nalang barato.

If you hire a lawyer gud, mas dako imo gasto unya mag lisud naka og hangyo nila for options. Once you go into legal battle lisud na kaayo gawas ana, TS. And since this is a civil case dugay kaayo ni mahuman, mahuman nalang imo contract sa leasing sa mall dili pa masogdan imo case. Exception lang TS if gi threaten ka nila for legal manner cguro this the time to hire a lawyer.

Going into legal battle is very exhausting psychologically and mag bayad ka pirmi per appearance sa lawyer plus acceptance fee.

Look gyud for all options and hangyo lang gyud, TS.

Hiring a lawyer doesn't mean you are going into a legal battle. It is exploring legal options which should have been done by the TS in the first place. The FA is a 5-year relationship with the franchisee and franchisor. Leasing agreements on top of the picture.

Qwertyqaz, thank you for the advice. There isn't any pressure from the franchisor at this point actually. Me planning to seek a lawyer was for me to get a better idea of which path to take: sell franchise or just plain quit. Although common sense of course tells me quitting is the more expensive path to take. But I guess for my peace of mind I'll be seeking legal consult simply to have a solid understanding of the consequences per contract.

7.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123