Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Playstation 4

Sony executive hints the PlayStation 4 may surface before E3 - TechSpot

Aguy, mao na jud ni! Hope unta dili sakit sa bulsa >_<

mupalit kog PS4 kung ang ilang controller dile mangolektag buling.

Quote Originally Posted by polgasensei View Post
    mupalit kog PS4 kung ang ilang controller dile mangolektag buling.
    kuyawa sad ana bro oi. dli nlang diay hikapon ang controller arun walay buling heheh

so.. i guess i'll be waiting for the prices of PS3's on B & S to go down.. hehehe.

Good Lord, that thing looks hideous

Mao nga gyud na ang mugawas nga model or concept pa ni??

Maynta naay gyud siya'y lain nga ma-offer in terms of graphics and the kind of games it would have kay right now IMO the PS3 (together with the XBOX360) already have insanely-looking graphics that seem fairly "up-to-date" The PS4 (hopefully) should surpass that. . .coz if it still looks like something you CAN play with a PS3 then it's probably gonna be a dud regardless if it sells well. And then Sony would then capitalize on "exclusivity" on its games (a shameless marketing tactic but an EFFECTIVE one nonetheless)
    In the end, it's all $$$.
    Business as usual for Sony, I guess.

Basin tinuod na nga graphics or 3D or IMAX na ang quality sa graphics siguro. That'll work, I guess
    Anyways, looking forward for Sony new console.

@runforthehills

I don't think its the official concept na. Maybe they are just showing it so the people will tell them what is missing or what is wrong. Then that's the time they change on how the way it looks. Im not sure ha pero I think it is.

nindot ni dah may unta barato lang

Its no surprise that there's been plenty of talk going about since the teaser trailer was posted on The Playstation blog with a date for February 20th. And now, an article from The Wall Street Journal confirms the likelyhood of the proposed date is indeed most likely to be the launch of the new Playstation Console, codenamed "Orbis".
    PS4 confirmed by Wall Street Journal

Quote Originally Posted by runforthehills View Post
    Good Lord, that thing looks hideous

Mao nga gyud na ang mugawas nga model or concept pa ni??

Maynta naay gyud siya'y lain nga ma-offer in terms of graphics and the kind of games it would have kay right now IMO the PS3 (together with the XBOX360) already have insanely-looking graphics that seem fairly "up-to-date" The PS4 (hopefully) should surpass that. . .coz if it still looks like something you CAN play with a PS3 then it's probably gonna be a dud regardless if it sells well. And then Sony would then capitalize on "exclusivity" on its games (a shameless marketing tactic but an EFFECTIVE one nonetheless)
    In the end, it's all $$$.
    Business as usual for Sony, I guess.

Basin tinuod na nga graphics or 3D or IMAX na ang quality sa graphics siguro. That'll work, I guess
    Anyways, looking forward for Sony new console.
    Some hardwares should be upgraded from older to a new one or something that will surpass it's predecessors. Same goes with gaming PC's they tend to upgrade in order you to fully utilize your gaming experience. One thing that I like in PS4 is that, the RAMs(8gb or 16gb) are plenty enough but I still don't quite get the fact that why are they still using that old CPU(AMD A10 APU) but the good thing is that it is still a Quad Core CPU. The system will take less in terms of "Loading" and such

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast