Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Merged What if your Boyfriend got another Girl Pregnant?

Scenario is this...you currently have a girlfriend..dugay namo 5-6 years....you love your gf..tapos came girl no.2...you like her, she has a bizniz, internet cafe which was your frustration as in dugay na jud ka nangandoy maka-cafe, the girl entrusted you everything, let you manage the biz and you also fell in love with her...you can't live without girl no.1 so gidungan nimo sila...you don't wanna choose...so you let things as is...then girl no.2 got pregnant...you're not a ready for a baby or even get married but the problem is there...then you realized you really love girl no.1....what would you do?...there's two options here...which one would you choose....

Default Re: You got Another Girl Pregnant!

[color=navy]Actually there is a third option. Apparently the guy did not tell both women that he's seeing them at the same time. And sooner or later, the truth comes out. Both women are hurt and both will hate the guy for his infidelity, lies and both will leave him.

He will end up with no one of the two.

actually...both parties already knew about each other...this time they want the guy to choose...girl no.1 still love him enough to accept his grave mistake and start from there....girl no.2, wants the guy to decide kung panagutan siya or not...kung dili, okay ra sab niya, kung panagutan, well and good....and i think if you're pregnant, even if the guy played you for a fool, lied to you, etc you still want a father for your child to stand by your side so i think she still prefers the guy to choose her even pride tells her to let guy decide....so all decisions are pointed to the guy....so unsaon mani ni manong?...all guys here, put your self in his shoes daw beh...

[color=navy]^^@hailaz, thank you for the clarification.

I wouldn't want to be in that guy's shoes but I've got friends and family who's been there. And the advice I gave them is the same that I will post here.

"Choose your happiness. And make the best of it."

oh i hate to be in his shoes right now...hehehe nganu btaw wla nag rubber paghimo sa heavenly act btaw..so you're either girl no.1 or you're no.2, right?well sakto ang advice ni diem...kung asa happy ang guy, adto gyud na cya didto..

but if ever ang girl no.1 iya gi choose...i hope that he will still support the kid, afterall its his kid but kung ang girl no.2 iya gi-choose then maybe he should forget girl no.1 or friends nlang cla and start his family na since it's already coming might as well be ready for it, ma hurt gyud ang girl no.1 if ever...

there's no one else to be blamed with all this mess but the guy, i think it would be more selfish of him to think of his own happiness, naa na cya responsibility sa girl 2 who has his baby, if he is willing to atone for all his sins i believe taking responsibility of the girl 2's baby is the only thing he should do, i dont think naa pa cya option between sa duha, even if the preggy girl says its ok with her but still its not, ready or not he already has a responsibility that he shoudnt turn his back on it..

watta dilemma..but i'd take diem's suggestion if I was on his shoe =)

well this sure is a difficult situation...specially at the guy's part, well i guess for all of the parties involved....but aside in giving out your views about this dilemma, lets just say you wanna take responsibility, cuz kung ako lalaki, i would agree on dennis_jay....lisud man sab pasagdan ra nimo si girl 2...the question is this though, will you marry girl no. 2?

im sure the guy loves the girl 1... girl 2 came in for lust.. :mrgreen:

I agree with ravit

but if ever he choose girl 1 be sure to support the baby

luoy sad kaayo ang bata, magdako nga walay amahan

kung girl 2 ang pili-on, forget girl 1 na kay basin mabuhat nasad niya nimo ang nahitabo sa girl 2

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast