Default The Last Stand (2013)

The Last Stand (2013) - IMDb

Watched it last night at Greenbelt 3. This is the only movie of Arnold Schwarzenegger that I found entertaining enough for me to finish the whole movie. Hehe. If you're looking for a movie with great story, or outstanding acting or with moral lessons-- THIS IS NOT IT. Go watch something else. This movie is just pure unabashed comic humor which makes for a good entertaining evening.

If you've come to know Johnny Knoxville from Jackass, you'd expect him to bring the most comedy. He didn't.
    But there were a few of his scenes which got me out of my seat laughing so hard!

Forest Whitaker's character IS A BIG WASTE of a Forest Whitaker. The only thing I thought that worked out for Forest on this movie is that he DID NOT attempt to be funny.

Arnold making fun of Arnold's age is fun, but it gets old.. (pun intended). But he is his usual, macho, alpha male self- which isn't really a bad thing. We all know he can't act sensitive or any other emotion above gun-fight-mode Arnold. Still, props to the old man for this.

I won't recommend this movie to movie critics. But if you want to waste away a few bucks 'cause your wallet is too heavy, and if you enjoy watching gun fights and cool cars (witwew! Corvette Zero One!!!), then watch this NOW. Mind you, this won't be in the Cinemas for very long.

Who else has watched this? Any thoughts?

its a bust movie mani oie...haven't watched it but will never watch it!

Blog Entries
    This was a fun movie. I enjoyed watching it.

4.    Advertisement