Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kemalzeppy View Post
    Well as they say, you have to pay to play

, and if you have the passion, they you'll reap the SHEAR DRIViNG PLEASURE, but mind you, all BMW M vehicles have a higher resale value, only a noob would think that a 316i cost the same as a 320i, let alone an M3.
    Ok so educate the noob in me how you thought a 316i, 320i, or an m3 becomes relevant in the discussion when TS is asking about 118s and wrxes?

A bunch of my friends who own bimmers told me that buying a bimmer is adding headaches to one's self.

Quote Originally Posted by trollolol View Post
    Ok so educate the noob in me how you thought a 316i, 320i, or an m3 becomes relevant in the discussion when TS is asking about 118s and wrxes?
    We were discussing about the price depression of bmw, try to follow the conversation, lol

Well, if your talking about the 1 series, then 118, 135 and 1M has a big price difference that its hard to correctly judge which is better if you dont specify the exact unit, Another thing, the 1 series and impreza are not on the same market segment.

Oh and im not calling you noob, why would you think that? hahaha

Well let's just compare hp ( horsepower alone does not judge a car's performance but is a major factor)

Subaru impreza line up:
    2.0 hatchback--- 148hp
    2.5 WRX. ----265hp
    2.5 STI. ----305hp

BMW 1 series line up:
    116i--------- 120hp
    118i---------141hp
    120i---------170hp
    1M( m series)-- 340hp. (m1 is not 1m both are totally different cars)

These are just hps, you do the rest, if you want a detailed theoretical review, i can make you one( by theoritcal, based only by theory, research and other data as i do not own a 1 series nor a subaru impresa, thankss)
    Last edited by kemalzeppy; 01-07-2013 at 02:39 AM.

Owned a 320i e36 before.. Pain in the butt car.. Expensive to maintain, parts are hard to find and are not readily available, you need to have a specific mechanic to troubleshoot the car, low resale value(in the PH) and worse.. Inig baligya nimo lisod mangita ug buyers kay limited ang mopalit.

For now, no Germans for me in the Ph. Though superb quality siya pero not suitable diri sa ato.. Pwede pa cguro sa manila kay arang2 ang market. And did i mention moadto pa ka ug manila to look for parts? Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by burn777 View Post
    Owned a 320i e36 before.. Pain in the butt car.. Expensive to maintain, parts are hard to find and are not readily available, you need to have a specific mechanic to troubleshoot the car, low resale value(in the PH) and worse.. Inig baligya nimo lisod mangita ug buyers kay limited ang mopalit.

For now, no Germans for me in the Ph. Though superb quality siya pero not suitable diri sa ato.. Pwede pa cguro sa manila kay arang2 ang market. And did i mention moadto pa ka ug manila to look for parts? Whew!
    That's exactly what they said

Murag di nman lisod mangita buyers for bmw.. Client nko autowelt n based on their sales daghan man gani cash buyers... Daghan nsad new rich dri cebu... Thou parts, yeah lisod ghapon but fon call away ra... Same wid subaru... Nway, murag bimmer ko pdung... Grabe daghan upgrades for scooby.. Lisod na cge burn mode... Masuko si comander - hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by kemalzeppy View Post
    Well, if your talking about the 1 series, then 118, 135 and 1M has a big price difference that its hard to correctly judge which is better if you dont specify the exact unit, Another thing, the 1 series and impreza are not on the same market segment.

Oh and im not calling you noob, why would you think that? hahaha

Well let's just compare hp ( horsepower alone does not judge a car's performance but is a major factor)

Subaru impreza line up:
    2.0 hatchback--- 148hp
    2.5 WRX. ----265hp
    2.5 STI. ----305hp

BMW 1 series line up:
    116i--------- 120hp
    118i---------141hp
    120i---------170hp
    1M( m series)-- 340hp. (m1 is not 1m both are totally different cars)

These are just hps, you do the rest, if you want a detailed theoretical review, i can make you one( by theoritcal, based only by theory, research and other data as i do not own a 1 series nor a subaru impresa, thankss)
    I still believe that the "price depression(LOL)" of all 1 series the 1m included (m1 is not 1m both are totally different cars(I had to put this here so I can sound like an expert)) will be at a higher rate and cost than the wrx sti in say 3 years.

The wrx will have all others beat easily except for maybe the 1m. Price depression man, it's serious bizniz.

Quote Originally Posted by trollolol View Post
    I still believe that the "price depression(LOL)" of all 1 series the 1m included (m1 is not 1m both are totally different cars(I had to put this here so I can sound like an expert)) will be at a higher rate and cost than the wrx sti in say 3 years.

The wrx will have all others beat easily except for maybe the 1m. Price depression man, it's serious bizniz.
    My point is, why are you comparing a wrx to a 1 series, wherein its direct competitor is the 3 series? Good thing the 1 series has enough performance in it to still be able to be compared with a wrx,

regarding with pricing, its only here in the ph, but please bear in mind the model year in question

the scooby looks more macho

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast