Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Immediately quit jobs...advice me...

Hi mga people!

I'm in my late 20's. no longer a fresh graduate. I have been quitting jobs soon after I got them.the shortest one was 2 to 3 days, there are times when i got hired on the spot then the next day i declined the offer.only to find out there are somethings dili nako like. i know walay perfect na company.the longest job that i had was about 5 years. then the next job was just about months and then next job lesser than 3 months. I quit when ma stressed ko and ma pressured ko. I quit when i get scared that i know dili nako kaya or wala dyod ko alam. i ended up crying and i hate it.don't like challenging job. maka labad sa ulo. kapoy biya sige balhen2x ug work. mag adjust na pud ka.i like being employed bya but not in a supervisor or manager position... kana lang sayun nga work... please help me what to do? am i normal?

My sis is like you and i love her for being unique.. hehehe basin wa pa nimu nakita imong ganhan na job na mgstay jud ka ug dugay.. Sa akong feeling no ky ang job mura ug school, dli mudepend sa kanindot sa school and sa mga mga teachers but depende nimo. Be inspired. Set some long term goals. It helps a lot! cheers

Mao nay resulta basta daghan kag kwarta, otherwise, you'd be working tirelessly, pulling your own bootstrap.

sis, i think you not suited to be an employee
    basin mas maayo ka nga mag-employer nalang

pag-business nalang

pakigminyo nalang og Doctor or Seaman dai ,,, para naa ka future

Quote Originally Posted by snowhitekorean12 View Post
    please help me what to do? am i normal?
    your'e normal but it seems like u have an issue with anxiety TS...

I assume that most of your companies are BPO / call centers... and/or companies that aren't so big.

same here TS, but im still in my early 20's. the latest job that i had, i went on NCNS because i don't feel i really belong to it, waking up everyday and going to work has been really a challenge (it's a BPO industry). I have been looking for a job/opportunity where my heart really belongs too, where i can really use my talents and skills. i know it's just somewhere, out there. I'm unemployed as of the moment, and i want to start fresh by 2013. For me, it's not about how big the salary is, it's about loving your job and putting your heart to it.
    Good luck on your journey TS!

Put up your own business...

Parehas man kas akong kauban diri, ingon ana gyd iyang kina-iya..pero naa lang me sa abroad...mo quit na gani daw sya after 3 months kay dili gyd daw nya kaya...

ana ko sa akong kaugalingon..ako man gani nga akong work dili related sa akong course, but manage to love it...then sya nga iyang course is Civil Eng. ug nag work gyd sa iyang field..dili pa sya ganahan hehehehe...

matud pa sa akong papa TS...ang "lessons does not ends on the four corners of your classrooms", sauna wala ko maka sabot sa iyang g pang sulti, pero karon naka sabot rako nga ni work ko diri, g hire ka sa previous comp. nimo kay they know naa kay capabilities para ana..imo lang g limit imong knowledge mao wala pa nimo ma explore...

Just Remember sa movie, ingon ang Bida "Think, Adopt and Improvise"
    Last edited by libido; 12-22-2012 at 01:11 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast