Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Default Re: BELGIAN MALINOIS BREED

love bm but murag gamay ra ni na breed here sa cebu i dont usually see any discussion here anout this breed and in dogs shows medyu dili kaau visible . upupupu for bm

Quote Originally Posted by shamankin6 View Post
    First, I would like to ask why you ask about Tarot and Luckson?

Tarot arrive here in the Philippines around 1999. He was a large malinois with a very dark distinctive color. He was imported from France during PUDA days but never get titled. I remember one time during the trial when Tarot runaway during the actual competition. Tarot can't handle too much stress from the decoy. Tarot has a very thin nerve and lack of fight drive. I find him(Tarot) won't fit in any protection sports nor even personal protection dog. I often got shocked people indicate in their breeding about Tarot lineage that would excel in sports protection. They might have adequate aggression..But they don't have the heart to stand and fight..I admit there are few progenies of Tarot excel in detection/sniffing work. I guess that's their lineage really belong.

About Luckson. Its not a bloodline or lineage. Luckson is a kennel name of a certain Malinois breeder here in Manila. Most of them came from mix of different lineage of Belgian...I never seen some good dogs from this kennel ever been produced. They might excel in other dog activities but not into protection sports or personal protection.
    tanx sa info bai, na enlighten ko ani.....sa imo question y nka ask ko ani is that someone here sa cebu nagsell ani tarot line x luckson kennel puppies kron...so mao nka ask ko dri sa thread kng naa nka recognize ani.....pero ok ra ni cla pang guard ug companion dog.....^_^

@marcopolo: awa bai di gitubag imo pangutana, hahahahha....

Quote Originally Posted by babysay View Post
    tanx sa info bai, na enlighten ko ani.....sa imo question y nka ask ko ani is that someone here sa cebu nagsell ani tarot line x luckson kennel puppies kron...so mao nka ask ko dri sa thread kng naa nka recognize ani.....pero ok ra ni cla pang guard ug companion dog.....^_^

@marcopolo: awa bai di gitubag imo pangutana, hahahahha....
    You are very much welcome sir..I understand. For sure they can be also a good guard and companion dog. Just make sure you pick the right puppy that fits your taste.

For Sale: 6 months old working Belgian Malinois (Pick of the Litter)

Breed of your Dog: Belgian Mechelaar(Malinois)
    Bloodline: Grandson of Chivas(NVBK)
    Price/Price range: 25k(Negotiable)
    ***: Male
    Disease/deformities: NONE
    Date of Birth: February 2, 2011(as of August 2011 he is 6 months old)
    Contact number/person: Shamankin6 / 0x9x2x7x8x5x7x0x5x9x1
    Picture/s: I suggest see the dog and evaluate it yourself.
    Email: shamankin6 at gmail-dot-com

Additional Information:

Lucas already started his training foundation at the age of 3 months old. He has a extreme drive and will retrieve anything you throw. At the age of 5 1/2, he is already biting in suit(leg bite) and sleeve. He inherited his heavy mouth from his grand sire Chivas. This dog supposed to be my competition dog for PUDA comeback. Because of my rush project I need to let him go to a new working home that can continue his training and compete him in any sports protection we have here in the Philippines. Same time this dog has no environmental issue or avoidance and well socialized.

I dont have his current pics or video. Best to see him and will show you some demo. You can bring your own decoy to test the dog.

For serious working home only!

taken last Sunday training..

Lucas on the bitesleeve..

Lucas at the bitesuit(leg bite)

Enjoy!

NiNdOtA Og MgA KuHa bRO.....

more..

enjoy!

the youngest handler in our group at the age of 15years old with his dog Bruno.

to be continued..

MAGANDA MAN ANG BELGIAN. .
    makasuya jud kong makakita kog taw nga mag dada og belgian. .
    samot nag german sheperd!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 25 of 67 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast