Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The Violin

Default The Violin

This is a place for those who like the violin. You don't have to be a violinist to post your msgs here. Di man sad gani ko kabalo...I just thought it'd be great to meet people with same interest as mine. So share whatever it is you want to share.

Default The Violin

++Nice man ang violin...morbid ug dating. Violinists project this classical aura...and it's really striking.

But I have no interests of learning the violin 'cause if you play the instrument, you can't sing along (also with some other musical instruments)... instrumental ra... don't get me wrong, instrumentals are good, just not my thing. But who knows this would change.

Default The Violin

its nice peaceful kau ang feeling.... but violin is not my cup of tea.... i like guitar

Default The Violin

I'm in a band with a really great violinist. His name is Rey and he plays for the Cebu Peace Orchestra (I hope I got the name right), and teaches at the Sala Institute.

Default The Violin

i dont know how to play violin but but i really like to learn and i like the essences of its music....

Default The Violin

gnahan ko.... paz plays the violin in APC...

ot: i think i know u sullen...=) do u like horses?=)

Default Re: The Violin

Quote Originally Posted by sullen
    This is a place for those who like the violin. You don't have to be a violinist to post your msgs here. Di man sad gani ko kabalo...I just thought it'd be great to meet people with same interest as mine. So share whatever it is you want to share.
    its cool. reminds me of a good friend..err...good looking friend rey..hehehehhe...
    "FAITH is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see." (Hebrews 11:1)

Default The Violin

stracciatella, I know you too. Yes, yes I love horses. Oh, I better post a topic on horses sa, I don't, sports maybe?

I didn't know there's a Cebu Peace Orchestra but I do know there's a Cebu Youth Symphony Orchestra. Your friend must be a great violinist, the fact that he's teaching at Sala.

Default The Violin

sullen, check out paz of a perfect circle! she plays violin and bass guitar as well.

Default The Violin

a perfect circle, huh? I tried visiting their website and everytime I click on bad info, I get an error message. So, maybe next time.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast