Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: What if your son is a GAY!?

There is no reason to be disappointed if he's gay. Yes, his life will be difficult. The hard times will make stronger and more loving person. Regardless of how he identifies himself sexually, he can feel the same way about his life and there's plenty of struggle for every life- gay or not. I won't try to change him. I can guarantee you he already hates himself because we live in a society where my community is often treated as beneath murderers and rapists- and believe me. Yes, people may not like it, well they can deal with it. I will definitely support him, love him, and keep your own feelings. see?.. If his loved ones show your disappointment in him, he will be too. I'll let him know I love him no matter what and that I am here for him through anything.I won't try to "straighten him out" because that won't work and that could lead to resentment. I just make sure my son is prepared for that if or when he does come out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by jzagirl View Post
    There is no reason to be disappointed if he's gay. Yes, his life will be difficult. The hard times will make stronger and more loving person. Regardless of how he identifies himself sexually, he can feel the same way about his life and there's plenty of struggle for every life- gay or not. I won't try to change him. I can guarantee you he already hates himself because we live in a society where my community is often treated as beneath murderers and rapists- and believe me. Yes, people may not like it, well they can deal with it. I will definitely support him, love him, and keep your own feelings. see?.. If his loved ones show your disappointment in him, he will be too. I'll let him know I love him no matter what and that I am here for him through anything.I won't try to "straighten him out" because that won't work and that could lead to resentment. I just make sure my son is prepared for that if or when he does come out in the open.
    See, Nice Thread... ganahan ko ani nga line "If his loved ones show your disappointments in him, he will be too"...
    Wala na untay discrimination...

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbellfrompixiehollow View Post
    See, Nice Thread... ganahan ko ani nga line "If his loved ones show your disappointments in him, he will be too"...
    Wala na untay discrimination...
    ingon bitaw ako mga friends ... basta badlongun maau mohatag og advice ..,. ana sila "ipanghatag na imu advice.. you won't use it or need it anyway" .. harharhar

dawaton sa way kunot...

bitaYON...sory

challenging jud ni... ok ra basta behave lang

Bahalag gay akong anak oi basta dili lang sad abnormal pagawas and most of all dili salot sa lipunan.

Ma lain ko and manghinayang at first..pero wa man tay mahimo ana..eventually ma learn ra nakog accept pero di nako ipa feel niya nga nanghinayang ko...

unsa gyod kaha feeling ani pod... naa jud something seguro...

waaah! ayaw sad tawn oi..i have a son but ayaw sad tawn oi huhuhu.. luoy kaau kung mabayot tanan criticism jd iya madawat..

simbako!simbako lng jd

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast