Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blur View Post
    If you're a fan of the broadway musical, you'll love this movie. Otherwise you're just waiting for them to sing I Dream a Dream, On My Own and Do You Hear the People Sing. I always loved the Thenardiers parts in the musical and Sascha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter really stood out as the comic relief of the movie. I'm always surprised that people are surprised that Hugh Jackman can sing. The guy won a Tony award for The Boy from Oz.
    I don't find this surprising, majority of the Filipinos DO NOT know anything about musicales. It's not engraved in our culture, and frankly musicales are not for mainstream audience.

As for Hugh Jackman, he was originally a Theater actor. I remember him performing with beyonce from a few years past na grammys when Mama Mia was a big hit.

Anne Hathaway also started in theater, and lucky her iyang mom mismo was in theater sad. Her mom even played the same role of Fantine.

I just hope more of our pinoys can appreciate these type of visual artistry, and we will have a second Lea Salonga that will represent us in broadway.

Naaaaa, dugaya najud nakong pinaabot ani oi

samok kayng isa ka viewer niha, dakog tingog... patagad kayng giatay. nya kami kay seryoso na kaayo nagtan.aw sa salida. g.pronounce pang les miserables nga perteng sayopa. pakauwaw lng. conyo2 pang kagaral. nigawas ra sd eventually, klaro kayng wa kasabot.

mkasaway lng tag ahat
    Last edited by gcc4426; 01-22-2013 at 05:34 PM.

naa dvd na baligya diha sa cebu?

Motan-aw ko ani primarily of Amanda Seyfried. Love her big round eyes so much.

Les Miz was a great production. Very good actors and nice jusd ila acting (and singing!).
    Wala lang ko mag expect that the whole movie is in song! as in mukanta diay sa tanan lines. haha.. abi nako mukanta sila pero naa pud regular dialogue ba.. not really a fan of musicals of this type, but naa naman kos theatre ato nagwatch when i found out.
    that being said, i still enjoyed it thoroughly!

Nice man siya even if mo kanta cla naa mn gihapon story...unusual lng sad hinuon pero very NICE movie though!

just watched it yesterday nindot oi.. di kaau ko fanatic anang opera pero this one is really good. basa gud ang panyu..ehehe

Blog Entries
    hilak2x daw ni hehehehe, bago rako naka download, mu watch pako ......

nice man ang mga solo parts like kadto pagkanta ug I dreamed a dream ni Anne Hathaway. Pero usahay kanang mga part na gikanta nila ang ila dialogue kay lisod na sabton kay paspas kaau ug wala na kaau rythym.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast