Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5259606162636465 ... LastLast

Default Re: Call Center Bloopers

nice thread. I really had a great laugh while going through the bloopers posted here

naay newbie samu team

customer: are you single??
    newbie: yes sir and ready to rumble!!

aw unsa gud d i mag sinumbagay

this is a personal experience. After I resigned from my job in MEPZ (because I am an Electronics Engineer, diha man jud padulong ang mga Engineer kay taas pride nya dili mag call center), I considered applying in a call center sa convergys diha sa banawa (wala pa ang IT Park).

I will never forget the name of the recruiter (itago nalang nato sa pangalang K apilido 'Igsoong babay sakyanan').

I do not mind waiting for another hour, when the guards informed us it will be delayed for an hour since naay meeting ang tiginterview.

From 6pm, we waited until 9pm para mainterview, so you can imagine the anxiety for those who desperately needs the job, but I am keeping my cool, because I had an 8pm appointment with friends but was cancelled because of the interview sched nga sigeg ka delay, kay ang interviewer naay important meeting lagi daw. So I was thinking of how to get even, since I am not pressured to get a job that time. Lingaw lingaw rato akoa.

So the time nga giinterview nako:

K: Hello Mr. E, I apologize for the delay blah blah balh, so tell me about yourself.
    Ako: Please call me Mr. E, I am an Electronics engineer, and I am excited to work in a call center.
    K: tell me more (I know she wanted me to speak more, modesty aside, I have an accented english, which I learned from watching English movies, but I kept my responses brief).
    Ako: I play video games, and my field of interest is Electornics.
    K: (somehow annoyed) what is your favorite food?
    Ako: Oh I love that question, it's adobo, I love Adobo very much. You know, even we know it's oily, but once we put it in the rice, you will never feel the quote and quote bidli once youre eating it.
    K: What is your favorite color.
    Ako: Blue, because I love watching the sky. As you can see Im wearing blue polo, as well.
    K: Let's say in 5 years, do you still see yourself working in a call center.
    Ako: Yes, and I will grow old working in a call center.
    K: Thats a very impressive answer, are you sure?
    Ako: Are you in doubt?
    K: I just want to make sure.
    Ako: Yes.
    K: I see explaining, explaining explaining blah blah blah. Then what is your expected salary?
    Ako: Any amount will do.
    K: The minimum?
    Ako: 20T
    K: Negotiable?
    Ako: I mean, 25T
    Ako: Yes, up to 20T.
    K: Thats very clever. Thank you for your time and please wait at the waiting lounge and you will be informed regarding the status of bla blah. Any question you wished to ask?
    Ako: Am I hired?
    K: The guards will inform you, you know how you got yourself in, and you know how to get out as well. <then walked out>

I think that recruiter has attitude problem.

Anybody knows her? CVG 2006 nga recruiter. haha. I still know her full name.

hahaha nagsakit akoa tiyan sige katawa!

Quote Originally Posted by edmac View Post
    this is a personal experience. After I resigned from my job in MEPZ (because I am an Electronics Engineer, diha man jud padulong ang mga Engineer kay taas pride nya dili mag call center), I considered applying in a call center sa convergys diha sa banawa (wala pa ang IT Park).

I will never forget the name of the recruiter (itago nalang nato sa pangalang K apilido 'Igsoong babay sakyanan').

I do not mind waiting for another hour, when the guards informed us it will be delayed for an hour since naay meeting ang tiginterview.

From 6pm, we waited until 9pm para mainterview, so you can imagine the anxiety for those who desperately needs the job, but I am keeping my cool, because I had an 8pm appointment with friends but was cancelled because of the interview sched nga sigeg ka delay, kay ang interviewer naay important meeting lagi daw. So I was thinking of how to get even, since I am not pressured to get a job that time. Lingaw lingaw rato akoa.

So the time nga giinterview nako:

K: Hello Mr. E, I apologize for the delay blah blah balh, so tell me about yourself.
    Ako: Please call me Mr. E, I am an Electronics engineer, and I am excited to work in a call center.
    K: tell me more (I know she wanted me to speak more, modesty aside, I have an accented english, which I learned from watching English movies, but I kept my responses brief).
    Ako: I play video games, and my field of interest is Electornics.
    K: (somehow annoyed) what is your favorite food?
    Ako: Oh I love that question, it's adobo, I love Adobo very much. You know, even we know it's oily, but once we put it in the rice, you will never feel the quote and quote bidli once youre eating it.
    K: What is your favorite color.
    Ako: Blue, because I love watching the sky. As you can see Im wearing blue polo, as well.
    K: Let's say in 5 years, do you still see yourself working in a call center.
    Ako: Yes, and I will grow old working in a call center.
    K: Thats a very impressive answer, are you sure?
    Ako: Are you in doubt?
    K: I just want to make sure.
    Ako: Yes.
    K: I see explaining, explaining explaining blah blah blah. Then what is your expected salary?
    Ako: Any amount will do.
    K: The minimum?
    Ako: 20T
    Ako: I mean, 25T
    Ako: Yes, up to 20T.
    K: Thats very clever. Thank you for your time and please wait at the waiting lounge and you will be informed regarding the status of bla blah. Any question you wished to ask?
    Ako: Am I hired?
    K: The guards will inform you, you know how you got yourself in, and you know how to get out as well. <then walked out>

I think that recruiter has attitude problem.

Anybody knows her? CVG 2006 nga recruiter. haha. I still know her full name.
    and btw, obviously, I didnt get the job. LOL

i'm working as a chat support rep..naay mga bag-o lang nahuman sa training and naa na sa transistion period.. since naay mga shorcuts para dali ra mi maka reply sa query sa member..mao ni ang response usa ka agent nga nalingaw ko..

member: are you human or a robot?
    rep: i wish i were robot so i don't feel pain and tiredness.

naliki ko sa iya response.. wahahaha.. i wish i were robot jud?

Another personal experience, while calling a globe service hotline.
    Me: Hi good afternoon, I need a help regarding my mobile internet, I have been trying to register but it is always unsuccessful.
    CCA: Ok sir, before we proceed with this ticekt, can I get your details etc etc.
    Me giving the details....
    CCA: Ano pong issue nila.
    ME: Saying the same issue.
    CCA: Ok po forward ko po kayo sa Technical Department.
    Globe advertisement in the background.
    CCA: Helo Sir this is <forgot the name>, how may I help you today.
    Me saying the same issue.
    CCA: Let me check on the issue, <then doing stuffs> then "ok sir, we didnt find any problem with your account, please wait for a few minutes baka me problem lang sa system natin, it will become successful within an hour"

Me patiently waiting for 2 hours. Since I have to work remotely using my mobile internet, I desperately need to register for the one week plan for the first time. So I called up my friend who works for Globe (and fortunately he's one of the big bosses), if he knows anyone who could assist me, <discussing my problem> and he said hell try to call one of his staff regarding it (Only to find out after it was resolved that I hvae data plan, and I cant register for unlimited usage).

So I tried my luck again, called up the customer service, somehow the conversation became rude.

Me: I called up 3 hours ago, here is the ticket #, the technical rep says it is going to be resolved in a few minutes, or in an hour the most, but still I cannot register. Would you know what seems to be the problem?
    CC: I see in the logged sir, meron kayong problem with registering blha blah blah. Tama po ba?
    Me: Yes tama.
    CC: Ok sir, I will forward you to the technical department.

TD: I see sir, we do not see any problem in your account.
    Me: With all due respect, I heard that line 3 hours ago. If you do not see any problem with my account, howcome I cannot register? Look, yuo may not realize the urgency of this request, but I am losing thousands of money for not being able to access the internet. Is there anyone who may possibly know the problem?
    TD: I understand po the urgency, Wait lang po, I will forward you to our supervisor.
    <after a few intro>
    Sup: I udnerstand your problem sir, but after I checked the system, we do not seem to find any problem in your account.
    Me: If you cant find any problem in my account, eh di sino me problema, ako? With all due respect, I know there is a way you can resolve this. I am currently out of town so I can go to any globe service center as of the moment.
    Sup: Sorry sir but the line is choppy,
    Me: Hello?
    Sup: He hello sir, hello sir? I cant hear you, youre losing signal sir, hello
    Me: Hello!! <I was literally screaming coz I know the line was good>
    Sup: Hello sir, Im really sorry sir, but we cant hear, we need to disconnect
    ME: HELLO! I CAN ALWAYS CALL Mr. <My friend> THROUGH HIS PERSONAL NUMBER AND FORWARD TO HIM THE TICKET NUMBER! SO, IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH MY SIGNAL?
    Sup: Hello sir, thats better, where were we again?

Since I got so emotional, I hang up.

Sometimes, it is not funny to mess around with customers. My friend informed me that the customer service can handle that problem by converting my data plan, to another plan.

Blog Entries

Nitambay lang ko sa QA room kay nagtalk mi sakong amigo before my Overtime gania and we were listening to this too:

Agent:
    Thank you for calling _____

Customer: Abla espanyol?

Agent: errrr... Im sorry, I don't speak spanish.

Customer: Que? Abla espanyol?

Agent: Okay, let me transfer you to our spanish support

Customer: (ANGRY BIRD!) ABLA ESPANYOLLL, PUNY*TA, ESTUPIDO!

Agent: (Lost composure) OKAY, LET ME CONNECT YOU TO THE SPANIARDS!!!!

Aha diay nimu i-connect sunod? kang Lapu-Lapu?

Blog Entries

Remembering from waaay back on my previous job at CDO, over hearing a newbie at the floor....

scenario: agent was instructing the customer how to fix the router but got irritated with the customer who keeps pressing the phone's numbers to make noise that really causes pain in the ears for the agent....

agent: Sir, Im sorry about this but could you please stop pressing the phone? Im having a hard time hearing you when you do that.

customer: Oh Im sorry, I didnt mean to.... (but continued pressing the dialer...)

Agent: Please, sir. Stop it. So we could fix this.

customer: What did you say? I can't understand. (pressing the dialer again)

Agent: Stop using your finger to press the phone please.

Customer: My fingers ain't doing nothing, hehehehe! (pressing it again)

Agent: (Lost composure) Please, stop it.

Customer: The what? (pressing the phone again)

Agent: For the Nth time STOP FINGERING THE PHONE!!!!

tanan dayun tapad niya nilingi niya!

Lesson: Do not react dayun kung init ug ulo! heheheh!!! Awa gud, nadaut imung grammar!

Blog Entries

naa sad koy nadunggan ing-ani akong amigang bayot ato lang anggaan og Mon.

while ga explain siya onsaon pagtroubleshoot sa radio di jud kasabot ang customer so nakaingon kalit si Mon og "PESTEH" (pinaslang kay bayot man) pero wala diay niya na mute so nangotana ang customer og "WHAAAT?!!" dali dayon kaingon si Mon og "Uhmmm Sir, PESTEHy on the line". Lingi gud mi tanan sa akong mga kaoban niya hahaha then nangatawa

11.    Advertisement

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5259606162636465 ... LastLast