Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 424950515253545562 ... LastLast

customer: hi, this is pam sumting2 im calling in behalf of my dad dave sumting2 (i forgot the name,. hehehe) i just want to inform you that my dad passed away..

agent: oh.. im so sorry to hear that.. can you please send us a copy of his birth certificate?

customer: WHAT?!

agent: (nakamata) AWH! aawh.. kanang, death certificate diay!

nyahahahahaha..... ahaka.. may gani la ko na qa.. wee..

bwhaha.. daghan kau ni bloopers.. e search nyo sa youtube, callcenters in the philippines. mga recorded bloopers. haha

Problem with Internet connection
    TSR: Can you right click my computer then click properties? what can you see at the lower part sir?
    Customer: Windows 98 Pentium 2 128mb of RAM
    TSR: Ok sir you need to purchase a new computer to fix the problem.
    Customer: ah ok.
    TSR: thank you for calling blahblah have a good day

No way i'm troubleshooting those old computers it would take forever to restart.
    Lupit kau hehehehe.

harsh kaau ka kenshiro!! kaluoy sad sa client.hehehe

@laagan_si_organizer: yeah it is. I felt sorry.

bitaw oie.. mau ra sd kay unsa na man intawon ng win98 oie.
    asa man sd to xa gikan? wa pa xa kadungog ug Vista? hehehee... =)

@kenshiro...wa cguro xa kabntay na pentium 2 pa iyang computer...mas kusog pa modagan among iro ana..hehehe

mao ra.. hehe

here's one that really happened:

it was the first night of a Customer Service (CS) representative on the job when she got an irate caller:

Customer: "What the f*ck is going on here! why are the items i ordered not F*cking here yet! I paid for the f*cking next day f*cking delivery and I still don't have it"
    CSR: "Sir, let me see what i can do sir."
    Customer: "You f*cking better, else im going to f*cking get you fired by speaking to your f*cking manager!"
    Then the CSR consulted the system for the item and saw that it is already on transit for delivery to the customer's residence.
    CSR: "Sir, your order is already in transit and should be there shortly"
    Customer: "What f*cking transit. I f*cking expected it to be here this f*cking morning and I still dont f*cking see it!"

The CSR is unable to cope with this kind of verbal abuse that she consulted another CSR on what to do about it. CSR2 told her the appropriate option which is to put down the phone if the customer doesnt quit his vulgarity but she has to warn him first

the CSR, already shaking coz of the pressure to please every customer and the uneasy feeling of an irate caller, said this with shaking voice:

"SIR, PLEASE STOP F*CKING ME, IT HURTS! IF YOU DON'T STOP F*CKING ME, I WILL PUT THE PHONE DOWN, PLEASE! "

Agent answering a call:
    Agent: Thank you for calling about the Dish Network offer, my name is Vince..... (sees that the number called by customer is for a different client-- a DirecTV dealer).
    Customer: So, I called the wrong number then?
    Agent: Let me transfer you to DirecTV.... (puts the customer on hold, and then)... Thank you for calling about the DirecTV offer, my name is Vince...

Agent wrapping up the sale:
    Agent: Our INSTALLATORS will contact you within the next 24 hours to verify your installation schedules...
    Customer: Uhm.... say what, now. Who's gonna call me?
    Agent: The INSTALLATORS, sir.

Agent verifying availability of valid mode of payment:
    Agent: By the way, sir, do you have a CRAYDIT card in your name?

Agent getting promo code from customer:
    Agent: Can I ask for the promo code? It's a bunch of letters.
    Customers: Like ABCs?
    Agent: Yes.
    Customer: Ok. ABCDEFG....

Agent verifying customer's location:
    Agent: That's W - I - S - C - O - N - S - I - N. So, you're from WESKUN-SIN?
    Customer: No, it's Wis-con-sin.
    Agent: Ah, OK, WES-KUN-SIN. And what's the country, ma'am?
    Customer: Country?.. United States... You mean county, right?
    Agent: Ah, yes...?

Agent giving the customer service web address:
    Agent: It's P- as in Papa, I- as in India, C- as in costume, U- as in you, S- as in Sam, T- as in Tango, O.... Oscar...........V- for Voy.....

11.    Advertisement

Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 424950515253545562 ... LastLast