Page 107 of 133 FirstFirst ... 97104105106107108109110117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1329

Default Re: Japan and cameras!

Where in Japan?

If its in Hiroshima go to Honduri /Hatsuburi

Look for Saeda they sell photography equipment, I you like new. But if wanna save and go for 2nd hand you must seach for yourself. Any Denki store sales cheap camera but always ask for discount usually they give.

Good luck

Get a Nikon

tokyo?? go to akihabara, and try to canvass first from all the stores there..

or you can check kakaku.com first

im thinking of buying a DSLR, or my friends sugests an s5is? what do you guys sugest?

Quote Originally Posted by JonSport
    im thinking of buying a DSLR, or my friends sugests an s5is? what do you guys sugest?
    Go for DSLR baii, ang S5IS kay point and shoot raman siya para nako, although somewhat like a good start to try the DSLR type of cameras for newbies.

If going to akihabara, sakto si samokan, check sa www.kakaku.com first, then i lista ang mga store na nagbaligya ug barato na camera, then if makaadto ka sa akihabara, pangitaa ng mga store na imo nakit-an sa kakaku.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberblue
    Go for DSLR baii, ang S5IS kay point and shoot raman siya para nako, although somewhat like a good start to try the DSLR type of cameras for newbies.

If going to akihabara, sakto si samokan, check sa www.kakaku.com first, then i lista ang mga store na nagbaligya ug barato na camera, then if makaadto ka sa akihabara, pangitaa ng mga store na imo nakit-an sa kakaku.
    oki2, taympa bai di man ko ksabot aning sinuwatan sa website! hahahaha =) nya if i went for a DSLR wat wud u guys sugest? im thinking of going canon cuz i have canon lenses here that are rarely used...

Translate the site using babelfish bro.
    http://babelfish.altavista.com

Just input the site then select the language "Japanese to English".
    Better if mag open ka sa duha ka site, kana dili transalted ug translated aron ma compare nimo asa ka mo input ug asa ka mo click. Medyo kuti gamay pero unsaon man japanese man siya.

About the DSLR, hmmmm no idea if unsa better but if you ask me what's better for me, I'll suggest you go for Nikon D80, D50, D40, or D40x. No idea about the package yet. Better ask nalang sa mga experts na mga istoryans diri about these DSLRs and the other brands.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberblue
    Translate the site using babelfish bro.
    http://babelfish.altavista.com

Just input the site then select the language "Japanese to English".
    Better if mag open ka sa duha ka site, kana dili transalted ug translated aron ma compare nimo asa ka mo input ug asa ka mo click. Medyo kuti gamay pero unsaon man japanese man siya.

About the DSLR, hmmmm no idea if unsa better but if you ask me what's better for me, I'll suggest you go for Nikon D80, D50, D40, or D40x. No idea about the package yet. Better ask nalang sa mga experts na mga istoryans diri about these DSLRs and the other brands.
    ok thanx very much xyberblue!!

Default Re: Who's been to Japan?

adto ko this April. wla koy problema sa visa

gawas sulod ra amo kauban sa company since naa mi branch sa Japan... ampo nalang mi nga mo tour sab mi didto hehehee.. kay ang taga Japan ni tour naman diri

I got to japan every year to renew my visa

11.    Advertisement