Default Home-made Virgin Coconut Oil

Health Info about VCO:

VCO is an effective herbal food supplement for many kinds of diseases and infections like prostate cancer, Parkinson’s disease, arthritis, allergies, psoriasis, sinus, and many other kinds of ailments. Even those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease improve their condition by regularly rubbing their bodies with coconut oil and/or taking VCO orally.

“Why is virgin coconut oil good for our health? Simply because virgin coconut oil is very rich in lauric acid – the same kind found in mother’s milk. What’s with lauric acid? According to Bruce Fife in his book Coconut Cures, lauric acid is the supernutrient in mother’s milk provided by our Lord God to supply all the nutrients that a baby needs for the first year or so of life.

In addition to that, our VCO is organic - no preservatives, flavoring or any chemicals added. That's why I can assure you of its safety and efficacy. I'm a native of southern part of Cebu but permanently residing here in Samar. My husband has coconut plantation inherited from his parents. If compared to other prices, ours is a little bit cheaper because we no longer buy them and coconut here is abundant. Please refer to price below:

1 liter - P350

For those interested, we prefer a minimum order of 25 liters (please consider the distance and the travel expenses from Samar to Cebu). We will deliver it door to door and on a cash basis only.

My contact numbers: 09183535392 or 09294642462

I am reposting this thread because after typhoon Ruby hit our town last year we temporarily stopped producing VCO because coconut trees here fell thus supply is affected. We prefer customers who will buy in bulk thus we are reducing our price. Thank you. Mantika mo diha!

up ta karon

Nindot unta ni. Up

4.    Advertisement