Default planning to start a travel agency business "want to bost local tourism in cebu"

hi mga TS naa mo idea unsa.on pag start ani nga negosyo? im planning tom open business satravel agency akong focus is local tours here in cebu. then side dish nlng sad ng airline and shipping ticketing and booking..gmay rku ug budget need practical tips on how to start..im stil not planning international ticketing sa ako business cause i know mahal gyud magpa member ka sa IATA......

kabalomo if naa ba mo conduct dri cebu ani nga seminar?
    do you know any person or establishment that can help me?
    unsa.on nko pg apil aning mga ticketing bussiness?
    can anyone help me guide on how to start? unsy mga papers e prepare and what are the things naako buhaton arunmka kuha ug nice price in hotels resorts restaurants andairplane and shiping tickets?

Default Re: planning to start a travel agency business "want to bost local tourism in cebu"

up up up up up up for this thread

Default Re: planning to start a travel agency business "want to bost local tourism in cebu"

naa to before pero karon wala na.. looking for one until now.. best option ani is mag sub-agent tag dako nga agency

Hello Community,

A travel agency sells travel-related products and services on behalf of suppliers such as airlines, car rentals, hotels and sightseeing tours. In addition to dealing with ordinary tourists, many travel agencies have a separate department devoted to making travel arrangements for business travelers. Some travel agencies specialize in commercial and business travel only. Unlike other retail businesses, travel agencies do not keep the stock on hand, so nothing is purchased from suppliers unless a customer request that purchase. The product is then supplied to the agency at a discount, which makes a profit from the difference between the advertised price – which the customer pays and the discounted price at which it is supplied to the agent. Other commercial operations are undertaken, particularly within the larger chains. These include the sale of in-house insurance, travel guides and timetables, and car rentals.

Thanks and Regards,
    Barker Hicks

Chinese Representative Office

@Barker Hicks do you know a group that conduct seminars for this traveling agencies? can you give us tips what are the first steps we need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by josh_box1985 View Post
    @Barker Hicks do you know a group that conduct seminars for this traveling agencies? can you give us tips what are the first steps we need to do?
    i'm sure he's not from here hehehe..correct me if i'm wrong.

anyway, naa sa sulit.com.ph bro, daghan ga offer ug seminar diha. 2,000 -4,5000 ang bayad. naka apil akong asawa ...padalhan kag brochure then tagaan kag access sa system para didto ka mag book.. ang apan lang kay dei ka ka confirm sa booking, sila mo confirm sa booking which i don't like considering 24/7 akong operation kay online man... so mag hulat paka sa ilaha

then sa mga promos, deli ka ka book, sila ray pwede maka baligya in short sa mga promo fare... nag mao raba unta nay kusog kaau sa halin sa tickets

kani sa lain ni nga agency nga set-up, i don't know sa ubang agency bro ug ing ana ilang set-up... try to ask gyud questions considering daghan kaau mangita ug ticket online labi na sa facebook. so nindot if maka confirm ka dayun sa booking then sila maka padala kwarta

Hi TS pwede ka TS pwede ka mag 5 in 1 business - wholesale/retail load, bills payment, money remittance, airline ticketing, and packaged tours booking. You can start operating ths kind of business for P14,998.

contact me 0916 575 0353 / 0932 880 5889

@Code Talker GPRS nah t.s dli lng sko ana ky dli ka au patok sku strategy ang anah nga system sa gprs...

@facebook thanks... check nya nko ni.. emu asawa ni adto pag manila para sa seminar ky kta nko sa sulit seminar are held in manila man gd

Quote Originally Posted by josh_box1985 View Post
    @Code Talker GPRS nah t.s dli lng sko ana ky dli ka au patok sku strategy ang anah nga system sa gprs...

@facebook thanks... check nya nko ni.. emu asawa ni adto pag manila para sa seminar ky kta nko sa sulit seminar are held in manila man gd
    Ang sa GPRS TS, no bond required. It's a turnkey business. Once you setup an online account, you can manage your ticketing, and packaged tours together with the other GPRS services.

Let's meet up TS so that I can show you in more detail how our business works and how it can work well for your travel agency. You have my number. amping pirmi

10.    Advertisement