Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you need info on SEO. I am willing to teach you insights for free. Lets just meet in Mr. Coffee One Pavillion and I'll give you some insights.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MeMing View Post
    Looking for SEO with 2 years experience to join an awesome team of internet marketing professionals at it since 2007. Learn from among the most experienced in Cebu. Full time office based position in Pari-an Cebu City. Email resume and salary expectation to info@payperclick.ph
    Hmmm asa nis Pari-An bay. Pila kaha compensation ani? Email radzponce@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by lordzden View Post
    HI! can you give some reliable and stable company in Cebu that offers SEO? what are the packages and services the offer? salamt mga bossing
    A friend of mine came to this website developer digital agency called Go2designlab Corporation that is based in Talamban, Cebu City. First she asked them to build her a real estate website, then she availed for a website maintenance and SEO services. She signed a one year SEO contract for Php10,000 per month. I don't know the details on the contract but she is happy with it and you can contact them thru Cebu Web Design, Development and Marketing Services | Cebu Web Developer if you are still looking for a reputable SEO service company.

I think you should conduct SEO by an in house team. Because the most important part of doing SEO is build and own a websites system, which requires a lot of commitment.
    Magento for Enterprises | Online Retail | Magento for Ecommerce | Magento Guideline

Elite Member
    wow go mga seo master... salute to all of you... basta taga cebu maayo sa seo ....

Have just the same question. I just launched a website ( from template, https://www.templatemonster.com/category/medical/ ) and would like to hire a professional cos my SEO skills are very poor. Will follow this thread.

Hey DanielLee5, if you are looking for an SEO expert, you better get a professional company who can also optimize and rank their own website. Go2DesignLab Corporation in Cebu Cebu Web Design, Development and Marketing Services | Go2designlab is the company that you need if you wanted for your website to rank.

You should find people who have experienced SEO as they will help you

How to install Magento 2 with sample data

9.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12