Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tips on how to control jealosy

I could totally relate to your dilemma on extreme jealousy bai. My bf says the same things that your gf says. Like kanang mga 'di pa gni ta minyo inganah nka", "kailangan pud ko privacy bisan uyab ta". Although I'm not in a LDR but I still have jealousy issues. I even tried to examine what really caused this coz apparently, it doesn't help. The primary causes are the lack of self esteem and past issues. Well, ako jud bai, naka try jud ko na ni liko akung uyab (unintentional as he said). Like nasakpan na nako sa FB and all. I've forgiven him and I'm still with him until today. However, until now also we have been arguing the same issues all over again. Maka puol pud baya bai but mas maka 'buang' man gud sigeg rigor imung utok. Some of his (girl) friends would even say na nganung gi dawat pa daw nako siya kung wa pa daw ko nka move on ato iyang nabuhat until now and i still bring up the same issue. Well they have a point but they should have thought na akung uyab gud nakig balik so he should be ready to make it all up. Its like, ako naman nuon naa burden of proving to him something. Ana gni. Pero bai akung na realize jud noh. Jealousy would ALWAYS destroy. It NEVER builds.. I mean, what if nagtinarung diay imu uyab but ikaw sige selos unreasonably? ang tao, mapul-an sd bya nah. So it could be a reason why s/he leaves. Come to think of it, kung imung uyab nangflirt jud, di man jud mkapabalik niya sa imu ang imung selos2. Mao nay ingun na bahala nalang si lord. Hehe Nothing is really sure. Being in a rel is like an investment, you never know what u will have in return or is there soemthing in return. The best thing is, lets just be the best of who we are for them never forgetting our worth pud as a person. Cheers ghapun sa seloso/a! Mag usab nata. Hehehe

Jealousy is part of being alive..

or else you are dead !

selosa bya ko

Update ani she finally broke up with me last night. She've changed a lot since we went abroad but different countries. Could it be that my suspicions are true? That she has found someone else. I have sleepless nights because of this. I have love her the best that I could to make her happy and being faithful to her. I gave her everything I got but in the end, it still comes into this sad ending. How cruel life can be.
    Last edited by rickflag; 10-07-2012 at 08:56 AM.

Ang selos sa isang relationship ay isa sa mga way to show that you really love your partner..It is perfectly normal and common for EVERYONE to feel jealosy lalo na sa mga nagmamahal, pero sabi nga nila lahat ng bagay pag sumusobra nagiging pangit na! ganon din sa pag seselos dapat nasa lugar and it just all depends how you deal with it sa side din naman kase ng partner mo na pnag seselosan mo kung walang batayan yung pag seselos mo e nakakairita na talaga yun.. lalo na kung very nonsense din yung cause nang pag seselos mo, you know bro jealousy is ok on occasions with some woman,because some girls like it when their man gets a little jealous, but too much jealousy isn't good in a relationship and you will eventually drive her away.. dapat talaga matuto kang lumugar sa pag seselos mo try to be more laid back about the situation and see how it goes.just because she is talking to guys or making some friend with them doesn't mean anything is going on between them...loosen up and stop worrying, nasa girlfriend mo na yun kung ano totoong purpose nya basta importante naipakita mong may trust ka sa kanya! everyone gets jealous at one point.. it's normal kahit sino pa tanungin mo, what you do about your jealousy is what decides whether its wrong or right.. just tell her you don't like it but don't force her to stop it...being jealous shows her you care about her..just don't become a control freak and make sure you don't start accusing her or being mean to her, because that could lead to some pretty ugly stuff. If you love her, you should be able to trust her..

Quote Originally Posted by rickflag View Post
    Update ani she finally broke up with me last night. She've changed a lot since we went abroad but different countries. Could it be that my suspicions are true? That she has found someone else. I have sleepless nights because of this. I have love her the best that I could to make her happy and being faithful to her. I gave her everything I got but in the end, it still comes into this sad ending. How cruel life can be.
    Bai,all you gotta do is move on. Dali ingnun, lisud buhatun but kailangan. Hilak lang hangtug mapuga tanan disheartenment, kalagot, tanan. Cliche it may be but, there are a lot of fishes in the sea bai. However, find yourself first before committing to someone new. Make sure di nimu maguba imung future relationship tungud lang sa imung past. GO!!

hahai.. mao lage ni nakapaet sa LDR.. i rili hate LDR, but love man nako tong girl oie... i want to move on napd.. lisuda pangita ug some1 maka help nato ug move on.. hahai... kapoya...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rickflag View Post
    Just keep telling yourself, she's really not that special. What made her special was your love for her. And that love, you can choose to bestow upon someone else. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothea View Post
    Just keep telling yourself, she's really not that special. What made her special was your love for her. And that love, you can choose to bestow upon someone else. Simple.

lisuda sad ana buhaton oie.. kung dali pa lang...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reyscott1968 View Post
    lisuda sad ana buhaton oie.. kung dali pa lang...
    Panguyab ug laing girl, migo. Don't dwell. Don't think about it. Matod pa sa Nike, Just Do It.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast