Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Who among here have been gone to MOALBOAL white sand beaches

Basdiot bro nindot...

nindot didto piro wala man naka abot sa akong gi xpect gyod a bi man gud nako ug porti gyong nindota didto ko sa bas dako tapos pag ka gabii didto ko atong ilang murag boracay na talipapa na ay bar tapos disco pod ok bya sad... nindot tinood didto ang snorkeling mag njoy gyod ka....

Any1 can recommend a resort there with white sand beaches and clear water? Kanang Nicest jd. Bisan mahal2x ok ra. Apili ang contact number ha. ^_^[br]Posted on: May 11, 2005, 11:21:59 PM_________________________________________________U nsa jd nice place jd to stay sa Moalboal? Without money in mind, whats the best resort?

Default moal-boal

I've only been to panagsama and basdako, there are quite plenty of nice places to stay for the night. But I think there isn't really a luxurious hotel there or something. Just the average good room.

If I were you, I'd root for the better beach- which is Basdako. If I were to choose between a luxurious house at panagsama and an average room in basdako, I'd have to choose the latter.

Don't know any numbers.

Default moal-boal

good place to relax

Default moal-boal

went to the place last week... nice place with friendly people.... a beach paradise and diver's delight..

Default moal-boal

maypa mo... how nice didto ciguro,..ako rman sis nakaadto..heheh..az in nice kaau and mga corals and fishes, sa pic rakao kita

Default moal-boal

ang panagsama beach sa moalboal kay batoun daw? tinoud ni? kay mangadto mi next week unsa may nindot na puyanan sa panagsama? as checked sa www.. ok ra ang marina? or sumisid?

Default moal-boal

NYC AU DDTO AS SUPER KAU...LINGAW MEH!
    ☃♥☹❤✴♫♘❧☯✩♪★☮♥☼❦♬☂

Default moal-boal

basta nice kaayo ang place! wala jud ko magmahay sa moalboal! try basdaku beaches, nindot ang water... pinaka fine beach nga ako naadtoan. Sayang i didnt bring a camera, i would have taken a shoot sana of the entire place. Plan nako to go back there next year cause relaxing and carry jud nako ang place! Dli jud mo magmahay.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast