Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Finished Anime Nga sulit ug ending

unsa man inyo na tan aw nga maka sulti nga nindot ug ending?

there are a lot of animes na nindot but amo ni mga anime nga ni leave ug impression sa ako when it ended

try lng ko na dli mag spoiler kaayo

Shinichiro Watanabe
    Samurai champloo - kani kay nindot ug progression its funny and weird pero pag human kay drama kaayo wala big battles wala build up na mo explode na ang world just an end and a beginning

Cowboy Bebop - kini kay naa hints how it ends as you go through the anime one thing is that when you follow the clues you will know the truth.

Rosario Vampire - I find this series very funny especially when they curse sa english ug B*tch nya ang snow woman gi tawag ug frostee the snow skank very light hearted anime nya acceptable ra ang ending na free for enterpretation. Not recommend for the younger audience because of that and the fact na naa sya frontal nudity.

Gundam 00 - my favorite gundam as of the moment kinda realistic kay mura sila nag reference sa afghan war or middle east conflict pero the movie is the true ending I tell you na grabe kaayo ang war ani sa end nya it nicely wraps it up no loose ends and I think this is the first gundam sad na HD ang quality when they made it.

Tower of Druaga- this one is swords and sorcery based sa capcom na game normally games to series transition is rough and rushed nya bati ang gawas but this one nindot sya naa sya fanservice sa series like mo play sila video games within sa story nya ang appearrance sa original hero. story is very simple pero the journey nya pag close is very gud and is not the same ending sa game but rather sumpay sya and its something new not a remake like all the other movies karon.

GunXSword- kung ganahan ka ug robots and boobs kini this is the anime for you not only that sa ending maka ingon gyud ka ug yeah! after he resolves sa problem in the end He was offered everything but what did he answer? tan awa nlng.

Abenobashi- really funny anime it jokes about all other anime and otaku hobbies around. made by the people gainax which is very known for the craziest anime ending ever Evangelion the ending here is actually very simple its the explaination on how it happend will be the one to make your mind explode but to simplify its really about growing up so check out how the character handles it in a crazy way. plus theres a gay robocop that transforms into a motorcycle.

FMA Brotherhood- well its a big fight physical and spiritual and a jump forward in time to see how they are doing pretty good ending.

Another- kani nga anime is very crazy at the end watch lang this one of my favorites its about a curse na mo grip sa one class each year but then the survivors will not remember anything after its really cool even though misleading ang ending gamay.

Nadesico- ang plot twist ani kay mao ang ending its a bit old pero nindot gyud ni sya na series ang real ending is the Movie

Dororon Enma-Kun Meramera- the people hump their brains out sa ending this is not hentai just very ecchi

Persona 4 - very good series its just that ang true ending comes with the DVD release I will watch it tonight then mo update ko the first ending was also very nice kay you solve the mystery of the murders and get your questions answered.

Gundam G- lots of robots fight in space with KUNG FU! even though a lot of people hate this series kay its not the gundam norm I highly recommend it

Gurren Lagann- robots the size of galaxies fight for the future whats not to like?

Shiki- very violent ending
    Last edited by DoubleAgent; 09-23-2012 at 06:11 PM.

Default Re: Finished Anime Nga sulit ug ending

clannad and clannad after story

Quote Originally Posted by jdbebz View Post
    clannad and clannad after story
    kanning Clannad kay wala nako ka sabot sa story pag abot ato babae na mura does not exist mura na bored ko sa story kay wala nako ka sabot daghan nag sulti na this is a very gud series I guess when I have the time ako diay siguro ni balikan bahala na forward forward lang ako pag tan aw

try pod grave of fireflies

gundam wing hehe

Blog Entries

La blue girl, nindot kau ending tanan episode.!!

Tom n jerry... Hehe

spirited away...
    Rurouni Kenshin samurai X (betrayal)
    deathnote

unsa gani tong anime nga 25 epe ra... katong morag trigun pud.. duha sila ka bestfriend nag ka kontra... nice kaaayo to nga story oi.. naa ko dvd ato.. sauna... makahilak gani ko ato....
    Last edited by muchacha00; 09-26-2012 at 06:30 PM.

samurai champloo, cowboy bebop, golgo 13 ug K-on!

simang kaayu ang K-on,..hehehe

Gundam 0083, Gundam 0080, Gundam 08th MS Team all have great endings. Nausicaa had a great ending too.

Cheers!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast