Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Default Wedding Concerns

Im planning to get married soon, as in this year hopefully

But Im hitting a snag regarding the paperworks for filing for the church wedding.
    Does anybody know the procedures or requirements for me, a non-catholic, to marry a Catholic person in a Catholic church?
    My fiance is a Catholic while I am Protestant, we are planning to get married in a Catholic Church maybe the church near Campo Lapu2x in Lahug.

Any suggestions?

THanks

Default Re: Wedding Concerns

Have you tried asking someone from the church where you are planning to be wed? I think they can give you all you need to know. Try paying a visit to their office.

Best Wishes!

i just attended the wedding ceremony of my friends yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by MAN_WHORE
    Im planning to get married soon, as in this year hopefully

But Im hitting a snag regarding the paperworks for filing for the church wedding.
    Does anybody know the procedures or requirements for me, a non-catholic, to marry a Catholic person in a Catholic church?
    My fiance is a Catholic while I am Protestant, we are planning to get married in a Catholic Church maybe the church near Campo Lapu2x in Lahug.

Any suggestions?

THanks
    same situation ta bro my gf is born and raised a catholic while i was born but raised both the roman catholic and protestant way but i prefer much on the protestant's than the other, getting married this yr sad. anyways here are the requirements for a marriage contract:

1. cenomar (cert of no marriage) - u can get this from NSO office or just log on to their website then ul pay em sa bank
    2. cedula
    3. bgry clearance
    4. baptismal
    5. birth certificate (orig copy)
    6. cert of family planning (city health office)
    7. parental advice (for those who are 25 yrs old and below)

kung sa roman catholic church they wont allow na sa garden or sa beach i-perform ang sacrament of marriage, it should be at least on a chapel or a church. if you guys are planning to get married in a different church where neither of you two belong you first have to ask permission (and pay something i honestly dont know what that payment is for) before you will inform the parish priest of the wedding church of choice. naa sad ni sila daghan tinoohan like you its not good to use butterflies as a replacement of the doves kay short ra daw ang lifespan sa mga butterflies and same thing will happen to your marriage, naa sad isa which im reli not glad to have known, a month ago i started raising chickens in preparation for the wedding since naa na pigs and goats, then when they found out d sad daw pwede ang manok coz "isang kahig isang tuka" daw and mangana daw ang inyong financial future i thought WTF has the chicken got to do with my future!? basta daghan pa bro and its too dissapointing to mention na hehehe what i did is i played along nalang and let them be, as long as smooth and happy tanan on the wedding day ok na kaau na for me.

by the way if you need candles and cakes adto order ni cookiejar, just look for her posts or her hubby's kana abortretryfail man tingali ang id sa iyang hubby, didto man sad ko nag order sa iyaha.

goodluck bro..

dugang lang kog gamay....
    bro, need ka adto with your fiancé to PATRIA DE CEBU atbang sa Cathedral to sort things out with your papers as not being catholic need na cla for documentation sa inyong PRE CANA seminar which most church offer once a moth schedule. sa sacred heart church 2nd sunday. you don't need to be converted to catholic just to get marriage by one. documentation lang ilang pangitaun didto.

@denies jay
    bro i don't think the church prohibits you to grow chickens and pigs and other livestocks b4 your wedding, bsin misconception lang nas mga so called "sa karaan man gud" but not really church teachings.
    you're right, the chicken has nothing to do with your future so ride on nalng. :mrgreen:

HAPPY WEDDING !!!

thanks bro...will do that gyud

Good Luck & God Bless!

@rudjard - sori bro its not the church that prohibits me from doing it but ang mga oldies, tis hard sad to confront their beliefs mao na sabay nalang..whew d man diay lalim ni magpakasal hehehe

Good Luck Sa Wedding Bro..

Quote Originally Posted by denis_jay
    @rudjard - sori bro its not the church that prohibits me from doing it but ang mga oldies, tis hard sad to confront their beliefs mao na sabay nalang..whew d man diay lalim ni magpakasal hehehe
    ^^ yeah the oldies, they are the ones that is hard to handle heehhe labi na anang MGA PALIHI...
    go with the flow nalng gyd para dili na madugangan ang labad sa ulo...
    but my wedding, wala man ni suggest anything about palihi both sides. thank God !

hala oi ka hasol ba sa simbahan karon...thanks for the info its very helpful.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast