Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

I got my Galaxy S4 last Monday in Globe Ayala. That is why I sold my Cherry Mobile Omega HD (which by the way is an awesome phone with no problems). Sorry I couldn't take a picture of the phone, but this picture was taken using the phone.

Please post questions about the phone if you have any so I can try to accommodate you guys and answer as best as I can since many here are on the fence about getting this phone.

Quote Originally Posted by jick View Post
    I got my Galaxy S4 last Monday in Globe Ayala. That is why I sold my Cherry Mobile Omega HD (which by the way is an awesome phone with no problems). Sorry I couldn't take a picture of the phone, but this picture was taken using the phone.

Please post questions about the phone if you have any so I can try to accommodate you guys and answer as best as I can since many here are on the fence about getting this phone.

bro feedback nya sa sIV... im waiting for feedbacks for this phone...

naghuwat pud ko sa xda kung naa naba mga custom rom para ani... cyanogenmod already announced that they are not creating roms for this phone....

Quote Originally Posted by reyscott1968 View Post
    cyanogenmod already announced that they are not creating roms for this phone....
    WRONG! the people who said that CM won't be supporting roms are just a small subgroup of developers who don't represent for the entire CM team

https://plus.google.com/100275307499...ts/U2Phq8KowGQ

Steve Kondik
    Apr 28, 2013 (edited) - Public

Dear +AndroidSPIN - Android News and Reviews,

I don't even know where to start with the insanity in this article, but CM will be supporting the S4 so if you could just stop publishing incorrect information that would be greaat.
    it's now just a question as to whether it will be possible for ALL variants of S4. the Snapdragon version is most likely to get one while the Exynos octa-core version is still questionable

Quote Originally Posted by jick View Post

Bro pila imong plan ani? . .onsay offer sa plan nmo? . .

Quote Originally Posted by inc-pankz View Post
    Bro pila imong plan ani? . .onsay offer sa plan nmo? . .
    The plans of Globe and how much to add for the phones are here:

Samsung Galaxy S4 now available on Globe Postpaid - YugaTech | Philippines, Tech News & Reviews

nice, Quad ang sa Globe bro sah?

any news sa Octa?

naglibog pako if Octa or Quad akong kwaon haha

any advice?

diba ang octa wala may LTE? mas maayo tong naay LTE kay unli man ang LTE sa globe nya walay limit pajud like kananag sa prepaid nga 800mb per day maka patuyang rakag download with the power of LTE na. basta naa lng LTE signal sa inyo location bibo na kayo na ehehe

Quote Originally Posted by YoungInc View Post
    diba ang octa wala may LTE? mas maayo tong naay LTE kay unli man ang LTE sa globe nya walay limit pajud like kananag sa prepaid nga 800mb per day maka patuyang rakag download with the power of LTE na. basta naa lng LTE signal sa inyo location bibo na kayo na ehehe
    asa kahay mas daghan ug dev support?

octa or quad? hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by m.garz View Post
    to buy or not to buy? haha
    buy na bro! don't resist the temptation but embrace it mopass lang sa ko sa S IV kay naghuwat pud ko sa update sa S3 from 4.1 to 4.2

11.    Advertisement

Page 18 of 80 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast