Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cptn_star View Post
    The old timers. Alterado, Maiso, Basunillo, Dongallo, Caro, Carson.
    ahahahaha....naa paman gihapon na sila sir......buhi pa kaayo na sila.....si Engr. Alterado kay Academic Director na...si Dr. Warlito Caro kay Dept. Head na pod. Si Engr. Maiso kay naa lang gihapon sa iyang position.

Quote Originally Posted by defender_1611 View Post
    ahahahaha....naa paman gihapon na sila sir......buhi pa kaayo na sila.....si Engr. Alterado kay Academic Director na...si Dr. Warlito Caro kay Dept. Head na pod. Si Engr. Maiso kay naa lang gihapon sa iyang position.
    Yup. Nakaabot ko sa ilang pagkapromote. Sir Caro was the mentor of RAMS members. I was one of them. Sir Basunillo helped me to get into my first OJT in AeroViation, now Cheynair Aviation. PhilSCA was a big part of my life academically and personally.

What year are you in right now? I do hope there are new RAMS members in the campus kay naextinct na to sila when the last active batch (my batch) gradually disappeared kay nang graduate na man nya nakatag na sa lain2 nga lugar. How is the campus publication right now? I was once a staffer of Aerotalk.

Yup. Nakaabot ko sa ilang pagkapromote. Sir Caro was the mentor of RAMS members. I was one of them. Sir Basunillo helped me to get into my first OJT in AeroViation, now Cheynair Aviation. PhilSCA was a big part of my life academically and personally.

What year are you in right now? I do hope there are new RAMS members in the campus kay naextinct na to sila when the last active batch (my batch) gradually disappeared kay nang graduate na man nya nakatag na sa lain2 nga lugar. How is the campus publication right now? I was once a staffer of Aerotalk.
    I am a new Instructor in PHILSCA but in the ICS department. Ok ra man ang campus we are applying now para university and during our weekly meeting we will be transferring to BOGO so that the flying course would open.

I am a new Instructor in PHILSCA but in the ICS department. Ok ra man ang campus we are applying now para university and during our weekly meeting we will be transferring to BOGO so that the flying course would open.
    No more campus in the air base? What airport will be used for the flight training operations? What aircraft too?

No more campus in the air base? What airport will be used for the flight training operations? What aircraft too?
    naa pa ang airbase campus ui...what i mean is soon mubalhin nami sa BOGO pero tentative pa...may man gud daw didto kay dako daw ang hawan din naa nay run way didto......

naa pa ang airbase campus ui...what i mean is soon mubalhin nami sa BOGO pero tentative pa...may man gud daw didto kay dako daw ang hawan din naa nay run way didto......

Akong pasabot kung ibalhin ang PhilSCA sa Bogo, wala na'y campus sa air base? Operational pa diay ang air strip sa Bogo? I heard WWII times pa man to na air strip. One thing sad, unsa'y gamiton na eroplano? As far as I know, mga Tampico ra man ang eroplano sa PhilSCA which is based in Pampanga.

Akong pasabot kung ibalhin ang PhilSCA sa Bogo, wala na'y campus sa air base? Operational pa diay ang air strip sa Bogo? I heard WWII times pa man to na air strip. One thing sad, unsa'y gamiton na eroplano? As far as I know, mga Tampico ra man ang eroplano sa PhilSCA which is based in Pampanga.
    dili ui...theyre planning to buy new planes for flying lessons man daw....i dunno if madayon.....

- - - Updated - - -

yes wala nay campus ang airbase if ever madayon ug balhin.....

dili ui...theyre planning to buy new planes for flying lessons man daw....i dunno if madayon.....

- - - Updated - - -

yes wala nay campus ang airbase if ever madayon ug balhin.....
    Just an opinion lang, kung ang flying ra ilang giagpas mao ilang ibalhin sa Bogo, it wouldn't be a good idea. Imagine how many students would have to relocate again. Bogo is obviously too far for the students to reach. Siguro pwede sila magbutang og installation sa Bogo that is exclusive for the flight training students just like what IAU did in Ormoc. But to relocate everything wouldn't be a viable idea.

When I enrolled in PhilSCA and knew that flying can only be done in the luzon campuses, I actively requested for the expansion of the flight training here in Cebu. It took a while before the administration acted upon my request and finally made a partnership with a korean flight school owner who even gave our campus a visit. But the proposal was scrapped for reasons I didn't know why.
    Last edited by cptn_star; 12-27-2013 at 08:49 PM.

Just an opinion lang, kung ang flying ra ilang giagpas mao ilang ibalhin sa Bogo, it wouldn't be a good idea. Imagine how many students would have to relocate again. Bogo is obviously too far for the students to reach. Siguro pwede sila magbutang og installation sa Bogo that is exclusive for the flight training students just like what IAU did in Ormoc. But to relocate everything wouldn't be a viable idea.

When I enrolled in PhilSCA and knew that flying can only be done in the luzon campuses, I actively requested for the expansion of the flight training here in Cebu. It took a while before the administration acted upon my request and finally made a partnership with a korean flight school owner who even gave our campus a visit. But the proposal was scrapped for reasons I didn't know why.
    Mao bitaw mubalhin mi sa BOGO kay anytime man gud pwede man gud ibton sa MBEAB ang PHILSCA. Para pod naa nami own property gyud bah....naa na siya sa amung planning.....

Mao bitaw mubalhin mi sa BOGO kay anytime man gud pwede man gud ibton sa MBEAB ang PHILSCA. Para pod naa nami own property gyud bah....naa na siya sa amung planning.....
    kalain sad kung papahawaon sa base officials ang campus uy. wala man lang nila tan.awa nga dakong percentage sa mga applicants para sa PAF, gikan sa PhilSCA.

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast