Default NO Pressure with deadlines - Home Based Article Writers (With SEO Knowledge)

Hello mga Pre,

I am a freelancer in Odesk and I have been very busy lately so I need some helping hand. I have three customer service jobs and I have three contracts with clients that asks articles regularly-all in odesk. Right now, my lola is in the hospital and I take care of her most of the time. So there is a tendency that I won't be able to complete some of my writing jobs due to time constraints and other factors. I am looking for article writers that knows how to make SEO-oriented articles. I need a writer who has worked with link-building sites: such as LinkVana, BMR and MOST ESPECIALLY WITH LINK AUTHORITY.

Rate: Minimum of 200 words/Max of 300 words = 0.60 US dollars.
    (1 Article can be done just within a few minutes)
    You need to make a minimum of 2 articles per day to a maximum of 15 articles per day. It depends on you. NO PRESSURE AT ALL. If maayo kaayo ka, pwde pa increasan. Dri ko mangita sa Istorya para katabang sa mga kababayan sad nako. Will work inside of odesk at first to make a good feedback, but can continue outside to avoid any fees. Can pay via odesk, paypal or bank-to-bank via EON Unionbank and etc...

You can contact me through this email for more info:

denzreyodesk-freelancer@yahoo.com

Thank you and take care.

Default Re: NO Pressure with deadlines - Home Based Article Writers (With SEO Knowledge)

upupupupupup

Default Re: NO Pressure with deadlines - Home Based Article Writers (With SEO Knowledge)

I have someone in mind hope that she could help you out

@TS

i have an odesk account sir, and i'm interested, how do I apply?

Writer Positions are all filled. But to those who are just starting at Odesk, pwde ramo ka email nko kay willing ko mutabang as consultant daw--just paying good deeds forward.

Quote Originally Posted by denzrey View Post
    Writer Positions are all filled. But to those who are just starting at Odesk, pwde ramo ka email nko kay willing ko mutabang as consultant daw--just paying good deeds forward.

i emailed you sir

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic View Post
    i emailed you sir
    Ok. Replyan tika taud2x sir. Payts.

emailed you sir...^_^

please contact info@dtriplers.com located in IT cebu city. They accept outsourcing for SEO, article writing, social media marketing and more... barato raneh cla try to contact key mga bisaya manah cla...

10.    Advertisement