Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Asia Network Development Corp (scammer ni?)

Naka receive lang kog tawag last week unya karon ni balik nasad og tawag. Naka daug daw akong number sa raffle nila hahaha. Ipa claim sa akoa ang daog naa daw sila sa parkmall atbang sa Handyman. Ako gi tubag ang caller ba nga Scam mani, padayun gihapon ug sulti hahaha pa bungol2x.

@mod Wala ko kahibaw asa ni nga section ibutang so diri nalang gigamit man sad gud nila ang PLDT.

Default Re: Asia Network Development Corp (scammer ni?)

mao nay naka lisod ron mga brod ug sis, kay managhan na pud ng mganilad kay dool na ang december, mao man nay ting ilad jud, para naa pud sila pamasko ba.

Nakareceive sad ko ug ani na tawag. Same sa parkmall eclaim daw. But wala nako g-adto

pwedi ra pud inyo adtoon if naay time brod, kong unsa jud na ka tinood, or basin eg abot didto pabayron na noon ka ahehhehhee

ayaw mo ad2 false/misleading marketing ploy mana. ig abot did2 e sweeta talk mo to buying something from them. ni exist ila company para lng manghatag, naa jud nay mga hidden agenda. Naa naman to nag post ani dri sa istorya about his experience with this company but lahi man to na name iya na mention but taga Parkmall gihapon.

maayo diay kaayo ni sila mo atik brod, sa text lang sila mag spam.

marketing ploy rana. ako uncle ni attend ani before sa parkmall. They will introduce you to their stuff for sale but eventually they will give you the free item whether you buy from them or not. my uncle got a door alarm system even though he didn't bought anything.

I also got a call today. Their office is now at the 2nd floor of insular square, basak, mandaue.

I received a call just now (6:00 pm) from Asia Network Developement Corporation... But i knew from the start it was never to be taken serious of... Its mainly a scam and a waste of time if you try do so with their plot...

This is how it goes more or less:

1. They will introduce themselves as a part of Asia Network Developement Corporation an affiliate of PLDT/GLOBE and Philippine Monitoring Company.
    2. They will tell you that you have won a random item that can be claimed in some specific place (mine is Insular Square Mandaue under the Michikawa Store).
    3. They will ask your name or the owners name and asks you to present 2 valid IDs upon claiming the said random item and the claimant must be 28 years old and above.

This how i reacted while answering and jamming with what she says:

1. in my mind (I have won!? yeah scammer)
    2. in my mind (Seriously 6pm in the evening working hours for your kind!? >.<)
    3. in my mind (I have won and you dont even have any information about the owner of the telephone line and you claimed you're an affiliate with PLDT... make it better pls...)
    4. in my mind (what's with the 28 year old claimant? when the legal age is 18? try harder pls)
    5. in my mind (when will this scammer stop? please... >.<)
    6. after the phone conversation i said to myself "TOTALLY A SCAM!" not falling for it... searched the net after wards and found this and other stuff which is linked into this kind of situation... BOOM! LAWYERED!

i just received a call from this company a few minutes ago. and it's a sunday, 5:30 pm! i thought only hospitals and call centers and malls are the only establishments open on Sundays? She said I won something but i interrupted her and asked her where she got our phone number from. then wala na dayon nitubag. Klaro kaayo na mangigilad.

naa cla panghatag na item pero maminaw sab ka litanya sa ila products. naa ra nimo mopalit ka then i claim ang imo prize later on.

ug wala kay lingaw adto lang then pabugnaw didto ila aircon tulog-tulog. hehhee

mora mag dial na cla randomly.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast