Thread: SEO Masters

Default SEO Masters

Hello mga Bro/Sis,

I have a 2 month old website and I did all the basic SEO things. The visits are not good so I decided to hire somebody who knows a lot about SEO. I am willing to pay a generous amount as long as you will help me rank my site to page 1 google on all keywords, and boost PR ranking to at least PR1. If you get to increase unique visits to more than 1k, I will increase your rate. The best thing is, if adsense starts paying, I will share some with you.

Please send me a pm, or an email to jorossr@onlinejobscentral.net.

Or if you are into teaching, I need someone to teach me all the things needed to do this, give me all the resources for me to do this on my own.

Hope to hear from the best SEO expert in Cebu,

LifeBook11
    Last edited by lifebook11; 08-20-2012 at 12:20 AM.

Default Re: SEO Masters

Up ko ani... Mayta naay makakita nga SEO expert

Hi,

Here are the two options that you can do given with your situation:

1. DO IT YOURSELF - Since you have basic knowledge in SEO why not dive into the deeper level in SEO and can do it yourself without spending a dime. May take a while to digest all parts in SEO but you'll be thankful once you understand them all and will pay it return for your money site. SEO is not just setting up keywords and adding contents, that's just the tip of an iceberg.

2. HIRE SOMEONE/Company - Obviously you'll going to spend money on this but there's one VERY Important thing you'll ever gonna need on this. PATIENCE. I've run several websites in the past and trust me I've meet different kind of clients

I wouldn't say that I'm an SEO genius or an SEO veteran because my experience in this hat is just 7 years. Within those years as I rendered my service from a small time business website up to a well-known brand made me understand how search engine works or ranks a website. I say PATIENCE, its because ranking a website even an OLD established website would take you some time to be on top of Google. Newly established website has a little bit of a problem in ranking during 1 to 6months because Google doesn't trust newly created site, you will need to wait and earn your trust with Google. Same goes to PR or Pagerank. This will take time and would depend on the SEO campaign you are applying within your site. Google Updates Pagarank 4 times a year and it recently did.

But I DO NOT TEACH. I simply take the project and run it. Of course, once you're a client, you will have the benefit of knowing the campaign I am going to run for your website. You will be receiving weekly or monthly ranking report.

There are TWO things you are asking here.
    1. the PageRank
    2. Be on top of Google.

Would like to clarify to you on this that some of the websites that ranks on top of Google(SERPS) doesn't mean that they're all PR7,PR6,PR5,etc.. There are TONS of websites rank well on SERPS with just a bare PR0 and PR1. Regarding PageRank most of the websites I've run projects within the past and recently, they all have a good PR but they're on PR.

I can run this Project if you want. Send me a ping @ admin@quickseorankings.com or cal me at 0917 6305 937

oh by the way, I'm from Cebu, pwede ta mag meet up if you want to push this through with me. I am the owner of this site quickseorankings .com and which is also why you're lucky because you can meet up with me here in Cebu within your convenient time.

Finally someone responded... Thank you boss dawn. I would love to meet up and discuss this matter however I am in TX right now. If you have the time, we can discuss this using Gtalk. Just send an invite: jorossr@gmail.com

I will also send you a PM just to make sure you receive the message.

5.    Advertisement