Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: RELIGION

Default Re: RELIGION

'...For salvation is nearer to us now than when we became believers'Â*
    What is this Of course it's nearer to us because in the Old Days spiritual sacrifices had to be offered in Jerusalem at that! But there will come a time when God's people no longer need to worship from that place (Jn. 4: 21 - 24)

As I was saying, Rom. 10: 9

faith has it's pillars. Fidelity. Trust. Reliance. and Obedience. an analogy would be how would you define a "faithful" partner in a bethrothal?Â* Faith cannot be shown without deeds James 2: 18 but it is NOT deeds that saves, but the faith that saves us (Eph. 2: 8 - 9 ) to do good works (Eph. 2: 10 )

*Yawn* so you'll give me the argument on purgatory since we got there from one of the apparitions messages. What 1 Cor. 3: 15 ? Purgatory? Literalism in its apex! It means that if your works are burned up your salvation will be as if passing through fire - an allegory. Not necessarily purgatory - an outright denial of the Gospel of Grace.

In earlier posts,
    I've already made my stand of John closing the canon and the Word of God not lacking in anything (Is. 34: 16, 2 Tim. 3: 16 ) and not to go beyond what is written (2 Jn 9 TEV, Gal. 1: 8, 1 Cor. 4: 6 )

With my recap above, compare it against The Scriptures do not contain all the necessary truths for our salvation (My Catholic Faith, by Bishop Morrow) They don't agree.

What is funny about sacrificing for the relief of fellow Christians especially those who have died?Â* Are they not part of the Church?Â* Ah, your problem is with purgatory.Â* What is purgatory to you, bro?
    Yes, yes yes....The Roman Catholic church the largest group of "supposed" Christians.

Rev. 17: 15 (vox populi! compare against Matt. 7: 13 )
    Rev. 17: 9 (historically, what is the city of 7 hills? )
    Rev. 17: 6 (The Inquisition )
    Rev. 17: 10, 11 in no order:

Augustus
    Tiberius
    Galba
    Julius
    Nero
    Gaius
    Romulus

and the eighth = Satan vis a vis Queen of Heaven and Earth in the Roman Catholic Church

Vox populi eh? Of course the Bible doesn't deny it = Rev. 17: 15

Duped by the ultimate disguise of someone who once lived. = Rev. 17: 8 (Mary of the Apparitions)
    save for those who are called to the Truth (Matt. 7: 13, 2 Thes. 2: 13) and those who
    keep God's teachings the way they were (2 Jn. 9 )

If the allegory of "harlot" or "woman" is too deep for you, try Eph. 5: 25

Am I missing something?

Oh yes! Divine Mercy and Sacred Heart:

Matt. 24: 24 - 29.

Of course, we the elect can never be led into damnation so the words of Jesus are curious. Only if we are led to believe a false gospel very close to the truth can we be deceived.
    He will come again, Rev. 22: 22 just as he revealed himself to Paul last of all (1 Cor. 15: 8 )
    and what was the lineage for of the last people Jesus shew himself to?

Quote Originally Posted by Obese Bo Ricardo
    Yes, yes yes....The Roman Catholic church the largest group of "supposed" Christians.

Rev. 17: 15 (vox populi! compare against Matt. 7: 13 )
    Rev. 17: 9 (historically, what is the city of 7 hills? )
    Rev. 17: 6 (The Inquisition )
    Rev. 17: 10, 11 in no order:

Augustus
    Tiberius
    Galba
    Julius
    Nero
    Gaius
    Romulus

and the eighth = Satan vis a vis Queen of Heaven and Earth in the Roman Catholic Church
    What? Were did you get that, bro? From early Christian witnesses? Why should anyone take you seriously, bro? You are teaching something alien to early Christians - the very reason why you cannot cite anyone. Yours are man-made revelations. Could it be that it is your belief that is of Satan?

Vox populi eh? Of course the Bible doesn't deny it = Rev. 17: 15

Duped by the ultimate disguise of someone who once lived. = Rev. 17: 8 (Mary of the Apparitions)
    save for those who are called to the Truth (Matt. 7: 13, 2 Thes. 2: 13) and those who
    keep God's teachings the way they were (2 Jn. 9 )

If the allegory of "harlot" or "woman" is too deep for you, try Eph. 5: 25

Am I missing something?

Oh yes! Divine Mercy and Sacred Heart:

Matt. 24: 24 - 29.

Of course, we the elect can never be led into damnation so the words of Jesus are curious. Only if we are led to believe a false gospel very close to the truth can we be deceived.
    He will come again, Rev. 22: 22 just as he revealed himself to Paul last of all (1 Cor. 15: 8 )
    and what was the lineage for of the last people Jesus shew himself to?
    The Bible already warned us Christians about your coming, bro. Someone will twist the meaning of scripture to their own ends. How sad that you found yourself on that side of the battle? Indeed, the serpent will bite the heel of the woman because there is enmity between him and her seed.

Second gamble : 'to the majority who have disregarded God's Word and are counting on earning their salvation through good works' Majority of people who call themselves Christians are Catholics. Why do you keep on insisting that Catholics believe that they are saved by their good works? How many times will you have to be told that Catholics believe of the necessity of faith and good works for salvation before this fact sinks in your head? Please tell so that I could repeat it as you need. Ooh, are you not referring to Catholics?
    Did the scriptures require good works plus faith to be saved?

First gamble : 'Majority of Catholic doctrine has violated God's Word'. I hope you wont be eating your words. There are only a finite number of Catholic doctrines, and all of them do not contradict the Bible. Show us please all the Catholic doctrines that have violated God's Word?

After doing so, prove (by quoting the Bible) that the Bible should be the sole rule of faith for Christians.
    How can you comprehend if you don't believe that the Bible is the sole authority? What standard we will be using? "Please tell so that I could repeat it as you need."

What is this Of course it's nearer to us because in the Old Days spiritual sacrifices had to be offered in Jerusalem at that! But there will come a time when God's people no longer need to worship from that place (Jn. 4: 21 - 24)
    The verse says that salvation is nearer - not here. St. Augustine are addressing Romans - not Hebrews. There may be some Hebrews in that mix. St. Paul included himself with the affirmation 'when we became believers'. That could only mean when they became Christian believers. Why do you deny the obvious, bro?

As I was saying, Rom. 10: 9

faith has it's pillars. Fidelity. Trust. Reliance. and Obedience. an analogy would be how would you define a "faithful" partner in a bethrothal? Faith cannot be shown without deeds James 2: 18 but it is NOT deeds that saves, but the faith that saves us (Eph. 2: 8 - 9 ) to do good works (Eph. 2: 10 )
    Gahia gyud uy! Giingnan na nga wa lagi motuo ang mga Katoliko nga maluwas sila sa maayong buhat lamang. Nganong mamugus man gyud?! Kay wa nay laing mahunahunaan?

*Yawn* so you'll give me the argument on purgatory since we got there from one of the apparitions messages. What 1 Cor. 3: 15 ? Purgatory? Literalism in its apex! It means that if your works are burned up your salvation will be as if passing through fire - an allegory. Not necessarily purgatory - an outright denial of the Gospel of Grace.
    Really? Any quote from early Christian witness? Remember that, even if angels come to preach another gospel not those proclaimed from the very beginning, do not listen to anyone who preach differently. Your inability to quote the writings of early Christians dooms all your arguments. But I still hope ...

In earlier posts,
    I've already made my stand of John closing the canon and the Word of God not lacking in anything (Is. 34: 16, 2 Tim. 3: 16 ) and not to go beyond what is written (2 Jn 9 TEV, Gal. 1: 8, 1 Cor. 4: 6 )

With my recap above, compare it against The Scriptures do not contain all the necessary truths for our salvation (My Catholic Faith, by Bishop Morrow) They don't agree.
    You have not proven anything. No even-minded person could ever accept such short-sighted interpretation of the Bible. Historical facts proves you wrong. The witness of the early Christians proves you wrong. The Bible itself proves you wrong. Sorry, bro.

The Bible already warned us Christians about your coming, bro. Â*Someone will twist the meaning of scripture to their own ends. Â*How sad that you found yourself on that side of the battle? Â*Indeed, the serpent will bite the heel of the woman because there is enmity between him and her seed.
    Revelation 12. Literalism of the apparition in Guadalupe. Read every August 12th correct? One of the fiest days of the Queen (Daniel 7: 25 )

A woman (the early church) crowned with 12 stars (12 apostles) clothed in the sun (the light of Christ) and standing on the moon (Satan who usurps all of God's glory - Rev. 13: 1 ) who is crushed in the feet of those who have accepted Christ. (Romans 16: 20 )

What? Â*Were did you get that, bro? Â*From early Christian witnesses? Â*Why should anyone take you seriously, bro? Â*You are teaching something alien to early Christians - the very reason why you cannot cite anyone. Â*Yours are man-made revelations. Â*Could it be that it is your belief that is of Satan?
    You're reacting this way because the verses I provided were too vivid. Take me seriously? Take John seriously, he wrote Revelation and John is a Christian witness and a prophet.

Revelation wasn't called Revelation for nothing. And blessed is the one who reads. Rev. 1: 3

Who will guide us in reading such profound truths? A priest? A pastor? Check 1 Jn. 2: 27

And how are we given the Spirit of God? Gal. 3: 14

Quote Originally Posted by soulshocked
    Second gamble : 'to the majority who have disregarded God's Word and are counting on earning their salvation through good works'Â* Majority of people who call themselves Christians are Catholics.Â* Why do you keep on insisting that Catholics believe that they are saved by their good works?Â* How many times will you have to be told that Catholics believe of the necessity of faith and good works for salvation before this fact sinks in your head?Â* Please tell so that I could repeat it as you need.Â* Ooh, are you not referring to Catholics?

First gamble : 'Majority of Catholic doctrine has violated God's Word'.Â* I hope you wont be eating your words.Â* There are only a finite number of Catholic doctrines, and all of them do not contradict the Bible.Â* Show us please all the Catholic doctrines that have violated God's Word?

After doing so, prove (by quoting the Bible) that the Bible should be the sole rule of faith for Christians.
    How can you comprehend if you don't believe that the Bible is the sole authority?Â* What standard we will be using?Â* "Please tell so that I could repeat it as you need."
    The Bible said "all scriptures. . ." It doesnt state "Only scriptures" We Catholics believe in the Bible. Â*But the Bible must be used to expound Christ message not used it for selfish ends of some people. Â*Martin Luther committed this mistake and the whole Christians paid dearly for it. Â*We are not united. Â*While Catholics try to reach out, the anti Catholics is continuously lambasting the Catholics using the Bible as weapon.

Im a former born again. Â*I leave that group because way laing mahibaw-an kungdi atake ra sa katoliko. Hatred ra ang nahibal-an.

Gahia gyud uy! Â*Giingnan na nga wa lagi motuo ang mga Katoliko nga maluwas sila sa maayong buhat lamang. Â*Nganong mamugus man gyud?! Â*Kay wa nay laing mahunahunaan?
    Did I say you are to be saved by good works alone? I'll let Gal. 5: 4, James. 2: 18 speak. At the risk of being so irritatingly redundant. Eph. 2: 8 - 10

I wasn't attacking the catechism of the RCC regarding good works, rather I was pointing scriptural passages of what God has prepared for us to do after we are saved. (Eph. 2: 10 )

The Bible already warned us Christians about your coming, bro.Â* Someone will twist the meaning of scripture to their own ends.Â* How sad that you found yourself on that side of the battle?Â* Indeed, the serpent will bite the heel of the woman because there is enmity between him and her seed.
    Revelation 12. Literalism of the apparition in Guadalupe. Read every August 12th correct? One of the fiest days of the Queen (Daniel 7: 25 )

A woman (the early church) crowned with 12 stars (12 apostles) clothed in the sun (the light of Christ) and standing on the moon (Satan who usurps all of God's glory, usurping light from the Sun - Rev. 13: 1 ) who is crushed in the feet of those who have accepted Christ. (Romans 16: 20 )

What?Â* Were did you get that, bro?Â* From early Christian witnesses?Â* Why should anyone take you seriously, bro?Â* You are teaching something alien to early Christians - the very reason why you cannot cite anyone.Â* Yours are man-made revelations.Â* Could it be that it is your belief that is of Satan?
    You're reacting this way because the verses I provided were too vivid. Take me seriously? Take John seriously, he wrote Revelation and John is a Christian witness and a prophet.

Revelation wasn't called Revelation for nothing. And blessed is the one who reads. Rev. 1: 3

Who will guide us in reading such profound truths? A priest? A pastor? Check 1 Jn. 2: 27

Gahia gyud uy!Â* Giingnan na nga wa lagi motuo ang mga Katoliko nga maluwas sila sa maayong buhat lamang.Â* Nganong mamugus man gyud?!Â* Kay wa nay laing mahunahunaan?
    Did I say you are to be saved by good works alone? I'll let Gal. 5: 4, James. 2: 18 speak. At the risk of being so irritatingly redundant. Eph. 2: 8 - 10

I wasn't attacking the catechism of the RCC regarding good works, rather I was pointing scriptural passages of what God has prepared for us to do after we are saved. (Eph. 2: 10 )

The Bible already warned us Christians about your coming, bro.Â* Someone will twist the meaning of scripture to their own ends.Â* How sad that you found yourself on that side of the battle?Â* Indeed, the serpent will bite the heel of the woman because there is enmity between him and her seed.

A woman (the early church) crowned with 12 stars (12 apostles) clothed in the sun (the light of Christ) and standing on the moon (Satan who usurps all of God's glory - Rev. 13: 1 ) who is crushed in the feet of those who have accepted Christ. (Romans 16: 20 )

What?Â* Were did you get that, bro?Â* From early Christian witnesses?Â* Why should anyone take you seriously, bro?Â* You are teaching something alien to early Christians - the very reason why you cannot cite anyone.Â* Yours are man-made revelations.Â* Could it be that it is your belief that is of Satan?

In addition to those verses above let's go right to prophecy since I've already defended my stand on the church that is Israel of God (Eph. 2: 19, and how are we us believers The Body? Heb. 10:25 )

Hence the fall of the abominable impostor disguised as the Blessed Mother:

Come virgin daughter of Babylon (Rome)
    sit on the ground without a throne
    no longer will they call you dainty and delicate
    (O Clement O Loving O Sweet Virgin Mary)....

no longer will they call you, the sovereign lady of kingdoms (Sovereign Mistress and Lady of All Nations)...
    Angry at my people, I profaned my inheritance... but even upon the aged you laid a very heavy yoke...
    because of the multitude of your sorceries, all these things will come upon you, the loss of children
    and widowhood

- Isaiah 47: 1, 5, 6, 9, 10Â* (CCB, Catholic Pastoral Edition)
    you can see on verse 6 God has predicted that most Marian devotees or those of the novena will be the elderly duped into thinking it is one of those that can merit grace for the next life.

(One of the 15 promises is that those who pray the rosary are "children of Mary" and brothers of her Son, we already are brothers of Christ even with Him alone as our all in all Col. 3: 11)

for you said "I will ascend and climb up the mount of assembly (Assumption dogma)
    and raise my throne above the highest stars" (Coronation - 5th glorious mystery)
    - Isaiah 14: 12, 13 but there you are cast into the deepest recesses of the pit

Read James 2:14-26. Matthew 7:21-23, John 5:29, Sirach 16:12-14, Romans 2:5-11, Ezekiel 33:13-14, 1 Corinthians 13:2-3, Ephesians 5:4-7, Hebrews 10:26-29, Galatians 5:6, 1 John 3:10, 1 John 5:2-4, and more.

How can you comprehend if you don't believe that the Bible is the sole authority? What standard we will be using? "Please tell so that I could repeat it as you need."
    The authority has always been the Church - and the Bible affirmed that. Read Luke 10:16 - 'Whoever listens to you listens to me. Whoever rejects you rejects me. And whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.' Remember that the office of the apostles is an office with succession. Consider the case of Matthias in Acts 1:12-26. Read 1 Timothy 3:15 - 'But if I should be delayed, you should know how to behave in the household of God, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of truth.' The Church is the pillar and foundation of truth and it is she who will teach even the powers and principalities in heaven (Ephesians 3:10). Read Matthew 28:18-20 - ''All power in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age.' Christ promised that He will never depart from His Church. Who are we to doubt that?

1 John 4:6 - 'We belong to God, and anyone who knows God listens to us, while anyone who does not belong to God refuses to hear us. This is how we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of deceit.' - also affirms the authority who those who exercise such in the Church. Matthew 18:15-18 - 'If he refuses to listen even to the church, then treat him as you would a Gentile or a tax collector.' - further affirms the role of the Church as the final authority.

Read also Numbers 12:1-15 and 16:1-35.

Let us allow the readers to decide that.

A woman (the early church) crowned with 12 stars (12 apostles) clothed in the sun (the light of Christ) and standing on the moon (Satan who usurps all of God's glory, usurping light from the Sun - Rev. 13: 1 ) who is crushed in the feet of those who have accepted Christ. (Romans 16: 20 )
    And this is not literalism (as you put it)? Nice, bro.

Unfortunately for St. John, he could not defend himself against your misrepresentations. The early Christian witnesses will be false witnesses if we believe you. Facts is in our side - and so is the Bible. Men could make as many interpretation as they like but Christians always have to consider the witness of those who have gone before them.

Hence the fall of the abominable impostor disguised as the Blessed Mother:

Come virgin daughter of Babylon (Rome)
    sit on the ground without a throne
    no longer will they call you dainty and delicate
    (O Clement O Loving O Sweet Virgin Mary)....

no longer will they call you, the sovereign lady of kingdoms (Sovereign Mistress and Lady of All Nations)...
    Angry at my people, I profaned my inheritance... but even upon the aged you laid a very heavy yoke...
    because of the multitude of your sorceries, all these things will come upon you, the loss of children
    and widowhood
    Prove that this is how it is interpreted by the early Church, and I will give you the writings of the early Christians who believe the opposite of what you are presenting.

- Isaiah 47: 1, 5, 6, 9, 10 (CCB, Catholic Pastoral Edition)
    Which part comes from the Catholic side? I have come upon so many acronyms. Give your definition of CCB. You present materials haphazardly. I hope you are not trying to mislead anyone.

you can see on verse 6 God has predicted that most Marian devotees or those of the novena will be the elderly duped into thinking it is one of those that can merit grace for the next life.
    That is exactly what is being predicted? Really? How do you know?

(One of the 15 promises is that those who pray the rosary are "children of Mary" and brothers of her Son, we already are brothers of Christ even with Him alone as our all in all Col. 3: 11)

for you said "I will ascend and climb up the mount of assembly (Assumption dogma)
    and raise my throne above the highest stars" (Coronation - 5th glorious mystery)
    - Isaiah 14: 12, 13 but there you are cast into the deepest recesses of the pit
    Haay... Your problem is basically this ; you have assumptions and you try to find something that fits your assumptions. You are not actually after the truth but after the truth that you hold.

11.    Advertisement

Page 21 of 76 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast