Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Dating someone who reminds you of an EX ....

Im finding myself in quite an odd situation here. I dated a very special guy a while back and he always stood out from my list (which isn't a long one). While I never compare my exs with eachother, I met this really nice guy and OMG he is just like my special ex! I mean, our relationship (the way we talk and act around eachother) is EXACTLY how it was with my ex! He has the SAME personality and holy crap he even looks like him! Seriously, what is going on here!

Now, I feel for this guy exactly the same way I felt for my ex! And now I'm constantly comparing the two of them! I mean, it's kinda hard not to. Am I being unfair? Coz I dunno. At times I feel guilty coz being with my new guy somewhat makes me feel closer to my ex. Now what's more crazy is that I like the feeling!

Default Re: Dating someone who reminds you of an EX ....

that's weird. i guess that only means you're not really over your ex yet.

Jezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok rana oy... sometimes we seek someone who's like our ex...

Dat is if you love ur ex, and his/her personality..

if i were on the new guy's shoes, i wud let go,coz that's too unfair girl! <-- here i am wanting you, and trying to get your attention, but my efforts are only reminding you of your past.. i'm no ghost girl, i am real, try to see me as me, i'm sure i'm a hell lot different from the guy in your past.

simple! u still luv ur ex! so go for ur ex if pwede pa magbalik mo..

hehe balika nalang to imung ex oi..

Default Anyone been in love with someone because they reminded you of your ex?

This girl and I have been dating for three weeks and we been friends for at least 7 months. Anyway, I discovered last night that I reminded her physically of a guy that she had a crush on two years ago. Should I be concerned about this? Or is this a common occurrence? (She hasn't seen the guy in two years either). Thanks for the advice.

Default Re: Anyone been in love with someone because they reminded you of your ex?

ibutang nalang sa imong utok na mas maayo pa ka compare sa iyang crush sa una kay nag date date naman mo......
    Smart Communications Engine : Vonata
    The next evolution of voice: Drumbi

Default Re: Anyone been in love with someone because they reminded you of your ex?

btw! sakto ka Melvinthegreat.. but what if kung dilina xa love.. i mean like lng imung na feel.. then unya ma turn into love na kay same sila og attitude or the way they tlk, etc... sa imung xgf or xbf.... what u will do then?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast