Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627

Persons simply could be not in the mood for having *** with them absolutely and entirely. As well as the illness could be something like valid reason or tons of other schemes entirely. But for sure some persons simply do make excuses.

Please not now im tired...well try to have it on a weekend on my day-off.please try to understand me this time...

Please not now im tired...well try to have it on a weekend on my day-off.please try to understand me this time.. my love.

Haha. Some answers are really funny and some are 100% realistic. I'm alone now, but if I want to relax I can watch some adult videos on Xossipy and reduce stress And what about you? Do you watch such movies?

it's covid period
    you work at a covid hotspot
    i'm not in the mood
    your vices turn me off
    you've let yourself away (read: weight)

You smells bad...sorry

Hate those excuses

Hi. It's nice to see that you've found a way to relax and de-stress that's right for you. As for me, everyone has their own preferences when it comes to entertainment, and it's important to respect personal boundaries and choices. I believe in finding activities that bring joy and relaxation without causing harm or discomfort to yourself or others. For me, such relaxation can bring https://nuderole.com/video/ariadna-c...t-s01e07-2017/ I think you can too) If adult videos are something you enjoy and find useful, that's entirely your decision. Remember that your priority is your well-being, and pursue what brings you true happiness.

10.    Advertisement

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627